Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install

Discus and support Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I ran into trouble opening Dragon Age 2- xbox was telling me that I needed an update, but that they couldn't get it right now. Following... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wonderbyrd25, Aug 26, 2019.

1. wonderbyrd25
    wonderbyrd25 Guest

Hey guys,

I ran into trouble opening Dragon Age 2- xbox was telling me that I needed an update, but that they couldn't get it right now.

Following various other internet advice, I restarted my console a few times to no avail, and then uninstalled the game in the hopes that reinstalling it would work.

Except now I can't even install the darn game, or any of its DLC. Pretty much every other game/app I have is running just fine, including my other Dragon Age titles, so I'm pretty stumped. Help?

:)

wonderbyrd25, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Voegler147 Win User

Hey yeah so I bought it because of the EA publisher sale but it kept saying installation stopped right after starting the download retried did all that other stuff too. I have the same error code, I do hope this gets fixed soon. I want to be reunited with
    my Isabella and mage male Hawke.
  3. Stoopert Win User

Oh, it downloaded while I was out. Hurrah!

Thanks, whoever fixed it!
  4. AmberESH Win User

I'm having the same problem and I'm using a disc! It's very frustrating! And I have turned it on and... In plugged it... Checked my Xbox live status and when I uninstalled the game it wouldn't let me reinstall... Plz fix this
  5. King Dom rbc Win User

As i said the game disappear from my game list and how would you download a digital game offline? Thank you anyways :)
  6. King Dom rbc Win User

Same problem here. Ive try every solution stated and now my game just disappear from my owned games.
Thema:

1. Dragon Age 2 Won't Start or Install - Similar Threads - Dragon Age Won't

2. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age won't start.: Hello everyboy, in a short description, when I click play I just get the next screen of the game and thats it. The game won't load or do anything more, I have already uninstalled, also the xbox...
  3. Dragon age origins won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon age origins won't launch: i am using xbox game pass, i played dragon age origins for 5 hours with no problems, today when i tried to launch it nothing happened, it doesnt start at all, i deleted it and installed it again ,...
  4. Xbox Series x won't install Dragon Age 2 on Disc, only Dragon Age 2 Network digitally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series x won't install Dragon Age 2 on Disc, only Dragon Age 2 Network digitally.: I recently bought a disc copy from Gamestop an the disc was fine when I opened to case, no scratches or anything wrong with the disc, but when I tried to install the game it pops up with "You need...
  5. Xbox Series x won't install Dragon Age 2 on Disc, only Dragon Age 2 Network digitally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series x won't install Dragon Age 2 on Disc, only Dragon Age 2 Network digitally.: I recently bought a disc copy from Gamestop an the disc was fine when I opened to case, no scratches or anything wrong with the disc, but when I tried to install the game it pops up with "You need...
  6. Dragon Age Origins won't load DLC on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins won't load DLC on Xbox One S: I have DA Origins and have played with backward compatibility before on my original Xbox One, now even though all of my dlc is installed the game won't load because the DA servers are down. I...
  7. Latest Dragon Age patch won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Dragon Age patch won't download: Hi guys, Hope this is the right place to post this. I've been trying to download the latest Dragon Age Inquisition patch on xbox one for over two days now. Everytime it reaches 65% the download...
  8. downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch: I have the same problem...finally bought the game and it won't launch. Just goes back to home screen... and this isn't the only xbox one game , unity won't connect online nor will any game and the...
  9. downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch: downloaded dragon age inquisition and it won't launch. I have already tried uninstalling and re downloading the game and that hasn't changed anything. Do I need to be able to connect to the EA...
  10. Dragon Age Inquisition installed but won't launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dragon Age Inquisition installed but won't launch: It took forever for it to install on Xbox one, but when I launch it, I just get the splash image for a few seconds then I return to the menu like I had exited the game. I've never gotten it to...