downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

Discus and support downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them e948b4ea-5ce5-44a6-9715-6ba4598607c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WhateverRex875, Aug 1, 2017.

  1. downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them


    downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

    :)
     
    WhateverRex875, Aug 1, 2017
    #1
  2. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    "Sony: Will Let Microsoft Make First Move." Should They Go?

    I don´t hate Sony, I don´t like them. Again words twisted. We always come to the same point don´t we? However I am not in the mood to get into a endless discussion with you here. I don´t like Sony, so I won´t buy there new console. Got it? Alright downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them ;)
     
    skys7, Aug 1, 2017
    #2
  3. QUALITY CONTROL

    microsoft or administrators don`t visit here,its a forum.

    your only option is to ring customer support,but you won`t get anything for free.

    also threatening a company that has around 35 million subscribers worldwide that you won`t be giving them your $60 next year, is hardly any threat to them
     
    THEOWENKILLER, Aug 1, 2017
    #3
  4. downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

    downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
     
    WhateverRex875, Aug 1, 2017
    #4
  5. WhateverRex875 Win User

    downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

    downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
  6. skys7 Win User

    "Sony: Will Let Microsoft Make First Move." Should They Go?

    I don´t hate Sony, I don´t like them. Again words twisted. We always come to the same point don´t we? However I am not in the mood to get into a endless discussion with you here. I don´t like Sony, so I won´t buy there new console. Got it? Alright ;)
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    QUALITY CONTROL

    microsoft or administrators don`t visit here,its a forum.

    your only option is to ring customer support,but you won`t get anything for free.

    also threatening a company that has around 35 million subscribers worldwide that you won`t be giving them your $60 next year, is hardly any threat to them
  8. BAD 2020 Win User

    Freezing at Connecting to EA Online

    "I am silver,i don`t do multiplayer anyway.

    I only downloaded them because they were free,but there is no point having them if the game won`t run"

    I wasnt done with the message try again..

    -
  9. skys7 Win User

    I don't have Xbox live gold anymore,why is halo 4 letting me play online???

    Don´t worry, those errors won´t happen if there is no free weekend ;) Don´t feel bad lol
Thema:

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

Loading...
  1. downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them - Similar Threads - downloads won`t download

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. My Xbox one won”t allow me to install or update any apps or game I currently have downloaded

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one won”t allow me to install or update any apps or game I currently have downloaded: As the title says, I can’t update or install anything. I can download games from disks but immediately after they are done installing it says I need to update them and I refuses to update them....
  9. Flight simulator won´t download 3,68GB

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight simulator won´t download 3,68GB: I have this update since more than free days and many other people too and microsoft won´t fix it, 1000 of people payed for this game and can´t play it now because there is a bugg and microsoft...
  10. Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download: Hello, I am trying to download the Game "Old Man´s Journey" from the Xbox Game Pass since one month but it doesn´t work. Because after a few moments, every 2 seconds it says "installation...