downloads on xbox get stuck on preparing 0%

Discus and support downloads on xbox get stuck on preparing 0% in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; asfasdfasdfasdfasdfsdfasdfasdf 008870db-85a0-4c99-ad91-8aadc4171558 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by stefan ionescu, Dec 2, 2022.

1. downloads on xbox get stuck on preparing 0%

asfasdfasdfasdfasdfsdfasdfasdf

:)

stefan ionescu, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Game download

Is the download stuck at 0%? Only preparing?
  3. Ezrovernum Win User

I can't link my twitch account to my Xbox account on PC

This is happening to me too. On top of it, games also get stuck at Preparing 0% when downloading. Please do something.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Stefan

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

What console do you have?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your console?
    Where are you physically located? (Country)
    Is this happening with all your games and apps?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox App downloads stuck at Preparing 0%

Hi, kagekiso,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. I see that you have been attempting to resolve an issue with the Xbox PC app and are unable to install games. I am happy to help and provide some additional suggestions that will hopefully resolve the problem. May I ask why are you using a VPN? Was this a suggestion someone recommended?

Solution 1: Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode; this error could also be attributed to issues with the Microsoft store not recognizing your entitlement to the game. Would you please click on this link Play games offline on Windows 10 using Offline mode | Xbox Support. Then scroll down and click on the drop-down arrow and look at the steps for How to enable offline play on your device.

Solution 2:

1. Open the Xbox APP
    2. Sign out of the App
    3. Then click install on any game you wish to install
    4. You will see that no installation progress will start
    5. Sign back into the App and see if the installation starts
    6. You might also see an install update, and I would click on that
    Sometimes you need to fix the connection with your account and Xbox services.

Solution 3: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files If some Windows functions aren't working or Windows crashes, use the System File Checker to scan Windows and restore your files. Sometimes corrupted files can cause issues.

Solution 4: Create a local user or administrator account in Windows . Sometimes you can have a situation with permissions or profile corruption. Please follow the steps in this link to see if that fixes the current issue you are having.

Let's start with these troubleshooting steps and see if they resolve the problem. If not, we will continue to explore other troubleshooting steps.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  6. Tessemi Win User

Ever since Forza horizon 5 switched to the Xbox app for download and updates, it won't download or update.

im sorry. that didn't do the trick either. thanks for the help though. it still gets stuck at "preparing 0%" and then errors. 0x00000001
Thema:

1. downloads on xbox get stuck on preparing 0% - Similar Threads - downloads stuck preparing

2. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  3. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  4. Xbox one stuck while downloading update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one stuck while downloading update: My Xbox one is stuck at 93% and won't budge for this recent Xbox update. I have tried unplugging it and can't get the download past 93% 8e7b9d90-c126-4b03-a295-e8efb9918aca
  5. Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App stuck on logo and Microsoft Store not downloading Minecraft Launcher: I've been trying to install Minecraft for hours now. The Microsoft store will not download the game ir the launcher and I cannot open the xbox app either. I have tried: 1. Uninstalling and...
  6. Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading: Using W10 on a PC; MS Store Minecraft launched via XBOX Store & Minecraft Launcher. Updated all of the following; Windows 10 Drivers using CCLEANER (There were 2 audio drivers). MS Store Ran...
  7. Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App download stuck on "Downloading...". When installing from xbox site, showing me...: First, i have 2 issues My first issue is that I can't start Minecraft Launcher because it says me to log in and then the sign in menu shows me "Webview2-runtime needs to be installed". But after...
  8. Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!: Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you well. I'm in a bit of a jam and could use some assistance. Here's the situation: I recently reset my PC to clean it up and start fresh. Everything went...
  9. GTA 5 won’t finish downloading stuck on ready to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 won’t finish downloading stuck on ready to start: it will update fine then start downloading and then it will start to slow down after ready to start and freeze and just stuck on ready to start and saying the network is 74.53GB of 74.53GB then...
  10. Stuck at Preparing on EA Play when trying to download on PC from XBox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck at Preparing on EA Play when trying to download on PC from XBox Game Pass: Trying to download Dragon Age Inquisition from EA Play. I've scoured the forums and reddit looking for solutions. Here is what I've tried so far: 1. Uninstall/reinstall all XBox and EA apps. 2....