Downloading Xbox account

Discus and support Downloading Xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently turned on my xbox, and realized I didn't automatically singing in to xbox live or my account , and when I go to sign in , my account is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cb2fresh, Dec 31, 2013.

1. cb2fresh
    cb2fresh Guest

Downloading Xbox account

So I recently turned on my xbox, and realized I didn't automatically singing in to xbox live or my account , and when I go to sign in , my account is gone, I tried downloading my account, but kept receiving an error code: 8007045D , I've looked up what
    to do , and cleared my cache but yet still nothing works and I can't sign into my account, I can sign into my friends but not mine . Any help ?

:)

cb2fresh, Dec 31, 2013
  2. downloading games from friends xbox on mine

I have my friends account on my xbox. he has one at home, so this wouldnt be his home xbox. can i still download and play the games he has digitally downloaded on my account and if so will this affect any progress in his game?

PROMOCODEALEX, Dec 31, 2013
  3. Anarchyz11
    Anarchyz11 Guest
    Xbox share? Hate to ask again.

You can download the game from your account, once his account has your xbox set to "home"

Anarchyz11, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Downloading Xbox account

Do you have a USB Flash Drive you can use?
    Format the USB
    , but make sure to remove anything else from it that you need to keep and store it on your computer. Remove your hard drive, then try downloading your profile again to the USB and try and sign in. If that works, then copy your profile to the
    hard drive and see if it still works. Let us know how it goes.

eG x Thee Elf, Dec 31, 2013
  5. maxen Win User

The Warriors : SB

With the account that downloaded it, on the Xbox 360 go to Settings/Account/Download History and find it in that list.

Then press A, choose Download Again and it should start downloading.
  6. xiPuRe HateRs Win User

Xbox Account Downloading

You're welcome. :)

If I find anything, I'll post it here, so subscribe to this post via email, and when I post here, it will notify you by email.

Good luck with this.
  7. HEX TACTiCS Win User

Xbox Account Downloading

Thanks for trying... I have no idea why it does this
  8. xiPuRe HateRs Win User

Xbox Account Downloading

I'm not sure what to do from here onwards.. I can only refer you to here.

forums.xbox.com/.../1522052.aspx

Complete those steps and see how it goes, if it fails, then call Phone Support.
  9. HEX TACTiCS Win User

Xbox Account Downloading

clearing my system cache did not work i havent tried step one. I would need it explained more clear. sorry for bugging you guys
Thema:

Downloading Xbox account

1. Downloading Xbox account - Similar Threads - Downloading account

2. My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103: My Xbox 360 will not let me download my profile it keeps giving me the code 80151103 cefc6d9a-c43f-410f-af89-650fd9a5a827
  3. Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a 2nd minecraft account for a 2nd child? Have bought a new key.: I have recently bought minecraft for pc for my sons new pc. When we try to install it says that I already have it installed. Seems to be because a few yrs ago, we bought minecraft for my eldest...
  4. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  5. How can I download all my old games on my Xbox one new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download all my old games on my Xbox one new account: I am having trouble downloading my old games on to my new account de53fa8e-3cfb-417f-a613-442b50a6d577
  6. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  7. Proof of free download - Restoring my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Proof of free download - Restoring my account: Merry Christmas everyone. Can someone please help. I'm having issues logging back in to my game account. I've tried all the reset options and contacted the game support. In order to reset my...
  8. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  9. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  10. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...