downloading world in realm is keep getting stuck at random sometimes it is stuck at 20...

Discus and support downloading world in realm is keep getting stuck at random sometimes it is stuck at 20... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; downloading world in realm is keep getting stuck at random sometimes it is stuck at 20 sometimes 70 but i cant fully download it i almost download the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joshua Jover Justo, Aug 8, 2022.

1. downloading world in realm is keep getting stuck at random sometimes it is stuck at 20...

downloading world in realm is keep getting stuck at random sometimes it is stuck at 20 sometimes 70 but i cant fully download it i almost download the world at 311 mb
    downloading world in realm is keep getting stuck at random  sometimes it is stuck at 20... [​IMG]

:)

Joshua Jover Justo, Aug 8, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

downloading world in realm is keep getting stuck at random sometimes it is stuck at 20 sometimes 70 but i cant fully download it i almost download the world at 311 mb

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Joshua

May I know if you're able to use a different internet / wifi connection to see if the issue persist?

For example sharing mobile data via wifi hotspot and connect your PC in that way.

If you're not able to do it, is this happening only with this realm or is the only realm that you can test?

And, please tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Game download gets stuck at 20%

Please refer to the Downloading Sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../33.aspx) and if you are still having issues please post back here with the requested info. Also, when
    providing speed test results, post the image, not just the stats. Thanks!
  4. JuggaloBoy Win User

Background downloads not working since new dash...

Sometimes I've noticed (and this was before the update) downloads, particularly big ones, just hiccup and get stuck. To combat this I stop the dl delete the partially downloaded content from my HD to keep it clean and restart the dl. Try that mate. :)
  5. Plado7374 Win User

Red dead redemption error message when opening

Game is unplayable for me, right in the beginning while riding the horse with the companion I keep getting stuck in between the world.
  6. aritz sli Win User

Xbox crashing after 5 minutes of playing

No, nothing, it just freezes and sometimes the controller just keeps vibrating and the sound gets stuck until I restart the Xbox.
Thema:

downloading world in realm is keep getting stuck at random sometimes it is stuck at 20...

1. downloading world in realm is keep getting stuck at random sometimes it is stuck at 20... - Similar Threads - downloading world realm

2. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One: On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to...
  3. Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace: purchased World stuck on downloading: Using W10 on a PC; MS Store Minecraft launched via XBOX Store & Minecraft Launcher. Updated all of the following; Windows 10 Drivers using CCLEANER (There were 2 audio drivers). MS Store Ran...
  4. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  5. Minecraft Store- purchase of world not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store- purchase of world not downloading: Hello, My son used a minecoin gift card to purchase a world in the Minecraft store (specifically a Star Wars one). It won't download; it would start downloading but wouldn't finish. No error...
  6. Windows 10-11: Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World DLC/Patch/Download 2.30 + No Mouse...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10-11: Dungeon Siege 2 Broken World DLC/Patch/Download 2.30 + No Mouse...: Build: BETA 1 [img] [img] Download the Toolkit 11, Click Here! Requires: .NET 4.8.1 VT Scans: 2 False Flags (Should Clear Soon) Steps: * Choose Game Location on Tool First-Open (If you...
  7. I can’t download my realm world at all on Minecraft on my ps5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download my realm world at all on Minecraft on my ps5.: I’ve tried connecting to a Ethernet cord, downloading multiple times at different times, downloading a backup, replacing the realm with a backup and trying to download again, closing the realm and...
  8. Is it possible to get a download link for my Minecraft Realms World (From PS4 Realm to PC)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a download link for my Minecraft Realms World (From PS4 Realm to PC)...: I just want to download my Minecraft realms world made on my PS4 on my PC but the issue I'm facing is not owning the PC version on my PSN Microsoft Account so I can't simply go to the Realm on PC...
  9. Problems with download my owned realm world on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with download my owned realm world on ps4: Hi :) i try to download my Realm to be able to clearout scamming without loosing the ability for rewards on the realm it self ( btw if the right person is reading this...: there is missing a more...
  10. No puedo descargar elmundo de mi realm[Translation-I can't download the world from my realm]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo descargar elmundo de mi realm[Translation-I can't download the world from my realm]: Tengo un realm y queria descargar el mundo para guardarlo, pero al momento de querer hacerlo me dice que no tengo suficiente espacio *Imagen anexada* Tengo 35GB de espacio libre y el mundo solo...