Downloading puzzles do not show up after using my gold

Discus and support Downloading puzzles do not show up after using my gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the pass 4 weeks I try to download the puzzle and nothing comes up and it taken half at my gold bars. Why is this happening to me when I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeroBadger97815, Mar 19, 2018.

  1. Downloading puzzles do not show up after using my gold


    For the pass 4 weeks I try to download the puzzle and nothing comes up and it taken half at my gold bars. Why is this happening to me when I have played for along time then now nothing.

    :)
     
    ZeroBadger97815, Mar 19, 2018
    #1
  2. sdman3321
    sdman3321 Guest
    Puzzles Not Downloading

    I purchased a puzzle using my gold. The gold was deducted from my account but the puzzle will not download. I also tried downloading free puzzles and they also will not download.

    I've downloaded free puzzles previously and had no issues. What's happening?
     
    sdman3321, Mar 19, 2018
    #2
  3. jigsaw puzzle downloads and daily puzzles

    My puzzle downloads will not download after ducting my gold coins. The coins are taken and puzzles will not download. Also, the daily challenge puzzles will not download and this has been going on for the last two months. When will this be fixed. I really
    enjoy the puzzles, but am getting tired of my free and downloadable puzzles not downloading.

    Please fix this. Thank you
     
    SolidPond193917, Mar 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Mike803 Win User

    download problems

    I have the same problem. They took my gold bars, but my puzzles still do not download. What do I have to do to get my puzzles to download?
  5. AcquiredPage782 Win User

    Classic Jigsaw Puzzles (Windows 10) -- not downloading HELP!

    Ditto. My account is also debited the coins but I'm not getting the puzzles. Even tried downloading the Free puzzles. No change. Download bar shows up, but nothing happens. Is anyone in Tech Support reading these messages?
  6. Roving Rat 1 Win User

    all my jigsaw puzzle collection are gone and new collections will not load

    I've got the same problem! I go to the Download Collections page and it shows they are downloaded, but no puzzles are showing up.
  7. Groffeaston Win User

    Glitchy mouse issues

    I am experiencing the same issue. At first I thought it was my mouse's battery going bad/dead. So I tried a new battery, but that did NOT fix the problem!! I do not remember when it first started, it was either after I download my first extra puzzle or
    after Windows did an update or both. But since then I have been having problems playing Jigsaw; having it freeze up especially when I am trying to move a puzzle piece, trying to click on a puzzle piece to pick it up to move it, sometimes when the game loads
    up it freezes, and sometimes after I complete a puzzle it will freeze up/crash.

    Hopefully Microsoft will address/fix these "issues"/"bugs"!
  8. EricMerling Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw

    Yes, the problem still exists. I have un-installed and re-installed the program twice. When the program re-installs, my current coins earned come back, but the "complete puzzles" do not. However, when I download one of the puzzles that I previously completed, each individual puzzle of that series shows it has already been completed. I work the puzzles at the "expert" level and have over 1,929,000 points earned. I have been using this game at least 5 years and enjoy it immensely. This problem started about two weeks ago after the latest Windows 10 automatic update.
Thema:

Downloading puzzles do not show up after using my gold

Loading...
  1. Downloading puzzles do not show up after using my gold - Similar Threads - Downloading puzzles show

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...