downloading puzzle issues

Discus and support downloading puzzle issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please Microsoft fix the puzzle download issue the download does not finish I keep trying but the download stops before it finishes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeniuneCosine82, Jan 14, 2018.

  1. downloading puzzle issues


    please Microsoft fix the puzzle download issue the download does not finish I keep trying but the download stops before it finishes

    :)
     
    GeniuneCosine82, Jan 14, 2018
    #1
  2. sdman3321
    sdman3321 Guest
    Puzzles Not Downloading

    I purchased a puzzle using my gold. The gold was deducted from my account but the puzzle will not download. I also tried downloading free puzzles and they also will not download.

    I've downloaded free puzzles previously and had no issues. What's happening?
     
    sdman3321, Jan 14, 2018
    #2
  3. Memere1997
    Memere1997 Guest
    cant load puzzles

    I cannot play daily puzzles also cannot download purchased puzzles it just says downloading!! WHY?
     
    Memere1997, Jan 14, 2018
    #3
  4. AntiCartoon5607 Win User

    Jigsaw Not Woring

    I have the same issue. I paid for the puzzles, and the game just crashes when clicking on the download button on that puzzle.
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

    Getting new puzzles

    Hi,

    We appreciate you for bringing this up. To properly isolate your concern, we need to gather more details about the issue. Kindly answer the following questions:

    • Are there any error messages when you tried to download the puzzles?
    • What is exactly happening when you tried to download the puzzles?
    • Were you able to download puzzles on the same computer before?
    • Does the issue occur on a different profile?

    We're looking forward to your response.
  6. Delemar Win User

    Jigsaw Puzzles need fixed

    I have been having the same issues. I go to download a puzzle that I like and I have gold for, but once it starts to download it kicks me out of the program. When I open the program again I can see where it took the gold but it did not download the puzzle.
    When I look at the puzzle that I tried to download it does give me the option to download again. When I try to download it again it kicks me out of the program again. I tired going through settings and resetting the app and still have the same issue.
  7. PastOsprey45484 Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw Part download of the Barns Collection and Architecture Collection

    I found the puzzle folder on my c drive. The pictures have downloaded but there must be a software issue as when you select the picture to do the puzzle, you get booted out of Microsoft jigsaw.

    Further information
  8. PoorBadge97 Win User

    Puzzles won't download

    have not been apple to download any of my puzzles or new puzzles
Thema:

downloading puzzle issues

Loading...
  1. downloading puzzle issues - Similar Threads - downloading puzzle issues

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...