downloading profile problems

Discus and support downloading profile problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to download my profile to a friends console so we can play together and it won't let me i put my account and password it and it shows my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tasheetamaceeta, Jan 1, 2014.

1. downloading profile problems

Trying to download my profile to a friends console so we can play together and it won't let me i put my account and password it and it shows my gamertag name and starts to download then stops and says it's not able to...Really getting mad about this tried
    everything..

:)

Tasheetamaceeta, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Downloading Profile Problems

Hey there Rizz! Did you change the Windows Live ID of the account at all? I would also suggest contacting phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) to see if they
    can see if there is any account issues going on they might be able to help with. Let me know how it goes, thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Downloading Profile Problems

I'm getting error code 80151006. This happened when I changed my gamertag on my new 360. My old gamertag and profile downloaded just fine on the new console but now that I changed it I can't download it. I've also tried to download my profile with my new
    gamertag on my old console, it also will not download and I get the same error code.

Strange Brewtal, Jan 2, 2014
  4. downloading profile problems

Sounds like the security proofs on the account need to be updated.

-Go to account.live.com

-on the account overview click on edit security info

-once you verify the security code, overlook your security proofs and add any secondary emails or phone numbers. also go through the recovery code steps, saves a headache in the future if you forget your password.

-power off the console, wait about 5 seconds and power back on. download profile.

Hope that helps!

Instant C1a55ic, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Downloading Profile Problem

Hey Fuzzy! Sorry to hear that you don't currently have access to your account. If your account is compromised, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) as soon as possible
    and start an Unauthorized Access investigation. Thank you!
  6. FuzzyIweenes Win User

I don't think you understand, my friends have had access to my account. I asked support if they could somehow change my name again but they said I would have to do it once I am able to download my account. I'm not able to access the forums from that account
    anymore for some reason either.
  7. SnowyScreen Win User

Your GT changed so I suggest you fixed the problem? Btw, not an appropriate name either.
  8. MannerlyWall1 Win User

Download profile problems

it wont let me download my profile on the xbox
  9. TheoThompson Win User

Download profile problems

I can't download my profile on my Xbox 360... I can download it on windows live PC games but not on Xbox... Every Time it gives different errors... I tried 3 different hard drives... 2 different xboxes... Cleared cach 3 times... Waited 48 hours... I have
    tried every step I saw in forums like clear cash delete profile restart and redownload... Please help me.. I don't know what else to do...
Thema:

downloading profile problems

1. downloading profile problems - Similar Threads - downloading profile problems

2. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  5. Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!: So i had changed my gamertag on my series x console, and since then i am unable to download my 360 profile to play 360 games, for example L4D. i had called support twice & emailed, they are NO...
  6. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  7. I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again...: I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox live” for a second user on my new Xbox S series. This happens when we try to start a game llike...
  8. Xbox 360 Download Profile Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Download Profile Error: Recently I've been having a lot of issues trying to download my main Xbox profile on to my 360. Basically what happens is I enter my email/password, the profile begins to download and then after...
  9. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  10. cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot download Xbox live profile. It says I have a problem with my sign in credentials..: Hi, completely logged out and remove my account from my Xbox. I am now trying to download the profile again, when I put my name and password in, it goes to download it immediately. It then tells...