downloading of updates not working - 24hrs later still waiting…..

Discus and support downloading of updates not working - 24hrs later still waiting….. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been away for 3 weeks. I get home and turn on my beautiful Xbox1 and sit down to play Ghosts COD online. An update is require ok no worries I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bocheebs, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Bocheebs
    Bocheebs Guest

I have been away for 3 weeks. I get home and turn on my beautiful Xbox1 and sit down to play Ghosts COD online. An update is require ok no worries I say, this will not take long……… 24hrs later and the update is still not complete! every time i start up the
    machine it says its queued behind a massive dead rising 3 update or the Installation has stopped with no explanation other then network problems were found. This I know to be wrong as I have opened all the ports necessary for xbox to run smoothly, my internet
    is indeed up and running, the Xbox1 is connected to the network and has full bars of signal. An error code 0x80070079 is shown, this is not registered on the error code search function of this website.

In this time i have also tried to look at achievements i have earnt, nope this doesn't work smoothly at all, freezing and the option being 'not available' occur regularly.

Why does it feel like this is a massive waste of my money, i just want to play games online without any issues. How can i make this happen?

:)

Bocheebs, Jan 6, 2014
  2. ukbully
    ukbully Guest
    Enforcement found in my favour but still banned ????

apart from I tried 24hrs , 48 hrs and 72hrs and still does not work today 5 days later

ukbully, Jan 6, 2014
  3. The Witcher 3

@24hrs... looool you know i'm still late to the party but i'm buying the drinks when i get theredownloading of updates not working - 24hrs later still waiting….. ;) Indeed after watching the Witcher 3 trailer and Ryse beckoning me,my waiting to get the XBOX ONE is growing shorter....@Puddin..Indeed 50+ hours of gameplay
    says it all for medownloading of updates not working - 24hrs later still waiting….. ;)

YellowJacket LE, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Bocheebs
    Bocheebs Guest

In addition to this, the Live Status website says all is good with the servers and there should be no problems.

Bocheebs, Jan 6, 2014
  5. BusGod
    BusGod Guest
    I would reboot the system, Hold the power down until it shuts off on the main console. Then go back and check if it still gives you the same issue.

If it does, I would then hard wire with an Ethernet cable to be sure you don't have a wireless card issue.

BusGod, Oct 31, 2018
  6. BusGod Win User

I would reboot the system, Hold the power down until it shuts off on the main console. Then go back and check if it still gives you the same issue.

If it does, I would then hard wire with an Ethernet cable to be sure you don't have a wireless card issue.
  7. Bocheebs Win User

In addition to this, the Live Status website says all is good with the servers and there should be no problems.
  8. ukbully Win User

Enforcement found in my favour but still banned ????

apart from I tried 24hrs , 48 hrs and 72hrs and still does not work today 5 days later
  9. urmomsuxmichawk Win User

Error 80070057

I've wait for longer than 24hrs sooner or later the deal is not gone be there anymore
  10. stevenicks Win User

Xbox One & Mobile Networks

I had on the 13/11/2015 100gig download limit less than 24hrs later I have 36.5Gig limit left and I'm still updating Halo TMCC lol :|

anyway of backing the games up on the Xbox One once the games are updated ? would save me a lot of money if things went wrong
Thema:

1. downloading of updates not working - 24hrs later still waiting….. - Similar Threads - downloading updates working

2. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  3. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  4. Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox: Hey Is there a list of games that allow pre-download for updates or is it just sea of thieves at the moment? submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link] [comments]
  5. My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...: My series s won't work with my WiFi suddenly and even after reseting both while keeping games and not I am met with the same problem 727cbde5-cc60-4900-8435-ddb8c64acc0d
  6. When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...: Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps * Moved from Community Center 606f93d9-f957-4abd-b363-5c7f393fde2a
  7. Xbox one stuck while downloading update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one stuck while downloading update: My Xbox one is stuck at 93% and won't budge for this recent Xbox update. I have tried unplugging it and can't get the download past 93% 8e7b9d90-c126-4b03-a295-e8efb9918aca
  8. I can not download anything not even a windows update!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not download anything not even a windows update!?: See what's happening [img] 448a7bb3-707a-4045-b8c9-7a9908e50fd6
  9. Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update download stops at 3% then goes to update verification then shutdowns and...: My Xbox has a problem, when I try to update it it stops at downloading 3% then goes into verifying, when it completes verifying it shutdowns and doesn't restart back on....
  10. My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed...: My Xbox update won’t work, downloaded the offline update onto a brand new usb and followed the instructions but the offline update option does not become available with the usb plugged in...