downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable

Discus and support downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello please help. we are trying to download nfl 2k5 to the hard drive using the the transfer cable from the hp windows 10 laptop. is this possible and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tasha29536, Feb 9, 2019.

1. tasha29536
    tasha29536 Guest

hello please help. we are trying to download nfl 2k5 to the hard drive using the the transfer cable from the hp windows 10 laptop. is this possible and if so how because we are totally clueless and tried just about every youtube video associated with my
    question

:)

tasha29536, Feb 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

That wouldn't be possible. The data transfer cable is only meant to move data between 360 hard drives in the event that you get a new one. Xbox data is not meant to be seen by a PC and transferred between the 2 so you wouldn't be able to get anything from
    the PC into a 360 game without violating the terms of service.
  3. Miss Portia Win User

250GB HDD to 320GB HDD

4. Miss Portia Win User

hard drive and new console purchase questions

Hi there - the new Xbox 360 S model uses a different type of hard drive, so your old hard drive will not attach to it. We typically recommend the 250GB model if you like to play online and purchase content a lot, but the 4GB model is great if you prefer
    to play locally or you don't purchase or download content. You can transfer all of your old data via the Xbox 360 Transfer Cable, available here:

www.xbox.com/.../Xbox-360-Hard-Drive-Transfer-Cable
  5. DDT SDT Win User

Is there a way to Transfer Music on your Xbox 360 Hard Drive to USB Flash Drive or a Blank CD?

Ok, Can I transfer them from one Hard Drive to another Hard Drive using the Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Cable?
  6. thiennguyen8199 Win User

Corrupted/Damaged Profiles Data

Thema:

1. downloading nfl rosters to xbox 360 hard drive using transfer cable - Similar Threads - downloading nfl rosters

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  7. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  8. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  9. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  10. Bought Madden NFL 15 but cant download it. It was charged on my credit card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Madden NFL 15 but cant download it. It was charged on my credit card.: This morning i bought Madden NFL 15 on the XBL Marketplace. When bought it, an error came up. I didnt read it as i was in hurry to download the game. It turned out that the game couldnt be...