downloading new puzzles?

Discus and support downloading new puzzles? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have paid for new puzzles using the gold bars, but they will not download. I have left it downloading overnight but still nothing. Reading other posts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThumbnailMocha9, Sep 23, 2017.

  1. downloading new puzzles?


    Have paid for new puzzles using the gold bars, but they will not download. I have left it downloading overnight but still nothing. Reading other posts here it seems that I am not alone with this problem, Microsoft seems to be doing nothing about this. I
    know it is a free game but I will not be enticed into paying for a premium upgrade when I am not confident that I will receive any better service.

    :)
     
    ThumbnailMocha9, Sep 23, 2017
    #1
  2. Downloading new Profile.

    Hey there GhostElite16!



    I'm going to give you some steps which should get you back online... But before you do them please try logging into xboxlive.com with your current email address and password. Assuming that you are able to do that, then follow these steps in the order that
    I give.



    ◦Remove Profile



    1.Go to Settings, and then select System.

    2.Select Storage.

    3.Select All Devices.

    4.Select Gamer Profiles.

    5.Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

    6.Select Delete.

    7.Select Delete Profile Only.



    ◦Clear System Cache



    1.Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.

    2.Select Storage or Memory.

    3.Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller.

    4.Select Clear System Cache.

    5.When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.



    ◦Re-download Profile



    1.Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).

    2.Select Download Profile. (Not seeing Download Profile? Press X to sign out of your profile.)

    3.Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag. If you don’t know your Microsoft account or password, see Find your Microsoft account or password.

    4.Now, enter your Microsoft account password.

    5.Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).

    6.If you’re downloading your profile to your own console, you can select the Remember Password option so that you aren’t prompted for your Microsoft account password when you sign into your profile."



    Let us know how it turns out.
     
    GlobalWebSurfer, Sep 23, 2017
    #2
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Downloading new system

    Hey there -

    Are you still experiencing slow downloads or is everything updated right now? Is there something we can try to troubleshoot for you? downloading new puzzles? :)
     
    Miss Bijoux, Sep 23, 2017
    #3
  4. PoorBadge97 Win User

    Puzzles won't download

    have not been apple to download any of my puzzles or new puzzles
  5. VigorousBear826 Win User

    Will not download new puzzle pks.

    I have been purchasing new puzzles for a while even though it deducts 'gold bars' it will not complete the download. It will download the free puzzles .
  6. Kyo - MSFT Win User

    Jigsaw puzzles not downloading new puzzles

    Thank you for getting back to us.

    The information available in the store is provided by the game's development team.

    Unfortunately, we can't decide whether and when the development team will get back to us.

    For us, the only thing to do is to wait for a message from the game's development team that may come.
  7. DennisLook Win User

    Jigsaw puzzles not downloading new puzzles

    Thank you for your quick response to my question. Unfortunately, their website has a latest posting of July 11, 2017. It appears that there is little interest by the developers to make any changes. This worked well on my old Pavillion Win 7 (circa 2012 upgraded to 10) up to sometime in the last year. After I replaced it with a new Win 11 laptop there was no change in the program. I have tried to make contact with the developers, but the email will not go through.

    The latest version available is 1.5.4 dated October 10, 2018. Other than what is stated in Microsoft Store there is no other information available.
  8. Kyo - MSFT Win User

    Jigsaw puzzles not downloading new puzzles

    Hi DennisLook,

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    Unfortunately, we are experiencing the same issue with that game.

    We have noticed that a number of users have reported the same issue in the app's reviews, which is most likely an anomaly in the game's server-side configuration.

    We have tried to submit feedback on this issue to the product team.

    If convenient, you can also submit the issue to the game's development team and wait for an update from the game's development team.

    Jigsaw Puzzles HD - Microsoft Apps


    [​IMG]


    Thanks for your patience and cooperation.



    Best Regards,

    | Microsoft Community Technical Support
Thema:

downloading new puzzles?

Loading...
  1. downloading new puzzles? - Similar Threads - downloading puzzles

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...