Downloading new puzzles not working

Discus and support Downloading new puzzles not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looks like I'm not the only one having this problem. I saved up enough gold bars to get some new puzzles. Paid for a new puzzle, gold bars taken, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DiAdams64, Mar 8, 2018.

  1. DiAdams64
    DiAdams64 Guest

    Downloading new puzzles not working


    Looks like I'm not the only one having this problem. I saved up enough gold bars to get some new puzzles. Paid for a new puzzle, gold bars taken, but no puzzle downloaded.

    :)
     
    DiAdams64, Mar 8, 2018
    #1
  2. New puzzles won't download.

    New puzzles won't download. Says "downloading" but the bar never moves. Also, before when it was working, it would crash quite often.
     
    EmergencyRuby0, Mar 8, 2018
    #2
  3. New puzzles not downloading

    I am trying to add the new Iceland group. It took my payment, and it says it is downloading, but nothing is happening. Been like this for a few days now.
     
    FibroidPine67, Mar 8, 2018
    #3
  4. Hairfish59 Win User

    Jigsaw download and Daily Challenge problems

    THIS WORKED! Two years without any new puzzles but now I'm happily downloading all my OLD puzzles, as well as new ones. THANK YOU, TEALURCHIN84767!!!
  5. PoorBadge97 Win User

    Puzzles won't download

    have not been apple to download any of my puzzles or new puzzles
  6. VigorousBear826 Win User

    Will not download new puzzle pks.

    I have been purchasing new puzzles for a while even though it deducts 'gold bars' it will not complete the download. It will download the free puzzles .
  7. Reeta1972 Win User

    Getting new puzzles

    No error messages, but when I previously tried to download puzzles, I chose the set I wanted, hit buy for # coins or gold, and hit yes to go ahead knowing I couldn't cancel after I hit it. Then nothing happened. I hadn't tried to download puzzles from Microsoft
    Jigsaw before I tried it and it didn't work. The good news is that I just tried downloading a different set of puzzles, the cats, and it worked fine with no problems. I was hoping to be able to get the other ones, too, that I think were the architecture ones,
    but now I don't have enough coins. When ValuableNomad90 answered me, the person asked me to check updates. I noticed that the last update on the puzzles was Jan. 26. It was near the beginning of the new year that I tried to download the architecture puzzles.
  8. Kyo - MSFT Win User

    Jigsaw puzzles not downloading new puzzles

    Thank you for getting back to us.

    The information available in the store is provided by the game's development team.

    Unfortunately, we can't decide whether and when the development team will get back to us.

    For us, the only thing to do is to wait for a message from the game's development team that may come.
Thema:

Downloading new puzzles not working

Loading...
  1. Downloading new puzzles not working - Similar Threads - Downloading puzzles working

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...