downloading my profile

Discus and support downloading my profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright. So a little back story to my issue. I had a xbox 360 slim 2 years ago. Then some predicaments happened and i cleared my hdd and had to sell my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Yeps, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Mr Yeps
    Mr Yeps Guest

downloading my profile

Alright. So a little back story to my issue. I had a xbox 360 slim 2 years ago. Then some predicaments happened and i cleared my hdd and had to sell my console. Then around 6-8 months ago, i downloaded my profile onto my friends 360 and it worked. Everything
    was working fine. Flash forward to last month. I bought my own 360 slim again, and i tried to download my profile again, expecting it to work. I put in the email and password correctly and it starts to download and then download bar stops and then the window
    pops up saying " oops there is something wrong with your account...then it gives me an error code and tells me to go to live.account.com for help" or something like that.

So i went to the website and nothing happened. No help whatsoever. I then proceed to change the primary email from my dads to my email and put in all the personal information that it asks for. And after i changed all that i called the customer service and
    talked to some guy for a while. He ran me through all the steps that i had already tried (unplugging router/modem waiting 30 sec, etc) and the best he could tell me was that because i had changed the primary email from my fathers to my email, that the account
    would take a full 24 hours to recognize the change. I told him that ill try 2 weeks later and was assured that it would work.

Since the 20th of December, i have been having problems with my 360 not only is it not downloading my profile, the so called "built-in wireless wifi" cant connect to my wifi even when i enter everything correctly, the onky way that i can connect is if i
    plug in a ethernet cord directly.

Now back to my main issue. For the past couple of days i have been trying to download my profile again because i can finally connect to the internet. Still the same error code and message, so again i call xbox support. I talked to someone for almost an hour,
    and he walked me through the exact same steps as the last guy. I told him that nothing is working, he took 48 min just to tell me that he was checking to see if i owned the account. Once i said that this was taking forever and that he was of no help. I hung
    up.

Xbox customer support was completely useless and their so called "experts" were hopeless. So i have come to the people that may have the answer. The gamers. Help me, ive had this account since the first xbox. I dont want to lose all that progress.

:)

Mr Yeps, Jan 5, 2014
  2. MasterYoshi
    MasterYoshi Guest
    Deleting downloaded profile?

I decided to dust off my 360 and I downloaded my profile awhile ago. But if I delete it and not my actual profile. All of my saves and data will still be there, right? Because from what I read. The only point of downloading your profile, is if you want to log in to a different console.

MasterYoshi, Jan 5, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Deleting downloaded profile?

Saves should be fine, proflie can be deleted and redownloaded.

cross44, Jan 5, 2014
  4. downloading my profile

I'm am having the same problem with downloading my profile on other xboxs. None of them are working and it's passing me off that is can't use my account when at someone else's house on their xbox.

IVE SPENT 4+ HOURS LOOKING FOR AN ANSWER AND NOTHING.

Loud Bird Noise, Jan 5, 2014
  5. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    Hi there,

-

@Mr Yeps Are you able to login at xbox.com?

If so then please try the following:

1. Check
    account.live.com/.../manage
    to see if at least two security proofs are setup and verified. A phone number and alternate email would be best

2. Delete your profile from the console (be sure to check if there is any corrupt profile present), be sure to delete only the profile, to do so check this link:

support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

3. Clear the console cache, see this link for the how to:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

4. Turn the console off.

5. Turn the console on.

6. Clear the console cache one more time

7. Redownload your profile.(See the same link as 2.)

-

Let us know the results, if it still isn't working please let us know the errorcode or message you are receiving.

-

@Miley Pls Dont It is best to create your own thread with the issue to get the best support

6. HassanB Win User

downloading my profile

Hello,

This indicates that your profile is corrupted. Please follow the instructions below to delete the corrupted profile, and then download it again.

Delete Profile Safely:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Select All Devices.

Select Gamer Profiles.

Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

Select Delete.

Select Delete Profile Only.

Download Profile:

Push the middle button on your XBOX 360 controller.

Select Download Profile.

If you don't see the download profile option please sign out of the account you are currently signed into and then you should see download profile.
  7. KILLERHEDAKE Win User

downloading my profile

8. medium bloke Win User

Downloading my Profile

It could just be a problem with your Xbox, could you try downloading your profile onto another Xbox and then move it by USB? If so, this would show that your Xbox is to blame, but if you can't download it onto another console, perhaps it's the profile that
    has an error.
  9. TripleA6 Win User

downloading my profile

I am having the same exact problems. It also gives me a 80004005 error or whatever.
  10. SweatySock76 Win User

Downloading My Profile

I've got the same problem so cant even play off-line as it wont let me create a new account.

it's a bit of a joke that I pay for live, I don't get the time to use it loads then when I do have time I can't
Thema:

downloading my profile

1. downloading my profile - Similar Threads - downloading profile

2. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  5. Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile will not download after changing gamertag!: So i had changed my gamertag on my series x console, and since then i am unable to download my 360 profile to play 360 games, for example L4D. i had called support twice & emailed, they are NO...
  6. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  7. I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again...: I repeatedly get “ Your profile was not completely downloaded. Please download it again from Xbox live” for a second user on my new Xbox S series. This happens when we try to start a game llike...
  8. Xbox 360 Download Profile Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Download Profile Error: Recently I've been having a lot of issues trying to download my main Xbox profile on to my 360. Basically what happens is I enter my email/password, the profile begins to download and then after...
  9. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  10. Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t download Xbox 360 Profile: Is there any update? I know now it’s the servers and not our Xbox, but is there any update or eta when connection should be established again, I’m just really trying to use my account, this is...