Downloading Minecraft Bedrock Twice

Discus and support Downloading Minecraft Bedrock Twice in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So around a year or so ago, maybe less, I bought Minecraft Pocket edition on my iPad, then made a Microsoft account and signed into it. However, as my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peter Lin1, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Peter Lin1
    Peter Lin1 Guest

So around a year or so ago, maybe less, I bought Minecraft Pocket edition on my iPad, then made a Microsoft account and signed into it. However, as my iPad is getting very old, Minecraft 1.19 completely broke and corrupted my worlds, making all new and old worlds unable to load chunks and basically generally making Minecraft PE unplayable. So, I recently decided I would try to download it again for free on my Microsoft Surface PC. I logged into my Microsoft account, double-checked it was the same as the one on my iPad, then searched for hours to no avail for a download button that did not say 'free trial' on not only the Microsoft Store and website, but also the Xbox app and website but could not find a download button to reinstall MCPE on a different device with the same account. In the end I installed the free trial and tried to sign in, but it hit me with a 'Buy Minecraft starter pack' thing and didn't allow me to sign into my Microsoft account and thus "Unlock the full version". To sum up, I bought Minecraft once on an iPad with a Microsoft account and now I cannot download it again on the same account but different device. Microsoft also says I never bought Minecraft on my Microsoft account, but my iPad clearly has it installed and the game clearly says I am logged into my Microsoft account. Please help, anyone! ( also feel free to say I'm dumb and this has never been a feature in Microsoft)

:)

Peter Lin1, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Peter Lin1 Win User

Oh thank you so much! I hoped that wasn't the case but it is what it is
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Peter

Minecraft PE is completely different from Minecraft for PC.
    At the moment you need to purchase each edition of the game.

For example if you own Xbox edition and want to play on PC, you need to purchase PC version.
    You can replace Xbox and PC for Mobile and Switch, Xbox and Mobile, etc.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  5. Me_624 Win User

What is the problem with redeeming minecraft online ?

Hello,

The problem now is that I can download the launcher but the minecraft for window which you need to download the game mode, have an error everytime i try to download. Now is that the app of minecraft for window is impossible to download so i cannot do any repair on it,

And for the payment it is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC so i dot know what is the problem with this that make me cannot download the minecraft for window
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

i just bought minecraft java and bedrock i can play bedrock but when i try and play java it says buy now but when i click it says already owned and it wont let me download it what do i do?

Hello Georgina, my name is Zahir.

I would assume you are trying to download on a windows pc.

You will have to install the minecraft launcher first.

To play Minecraft: Java Edition, download and install the correct launcher for your operating system. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need a device running Windows 10 or 11 to download and install the newest version of the Launcher, within which you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
Thema:

1. Downloading Minecraft Bedrock Twice - Similar Threads - Downloading Minecraft Bedrock

2. Downloading mods on bedrock edition , minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading mods on bedrock edition , minecraft: Question , why every single time i want to play on minecraft realm with friends i have to download the same mod every single time when launching minecraft on xbox . I downloaded the mod initially...
  3. Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error downloading Minecraft Bedrock from new Minecraft Launcher: Hi, Hope all is well. I am attempting to download Minecraft Bedrock Edition from the newest version of the Minecraft Launcher and am running into an issue where there is seemingly no progress...
  4. I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Before the Java and Bedrock Bundle became available for the...: I bought Minecraft Bedrock with Xbox Game pass before the Bundle came out for Xbox Game Pass and now I can't play Java. If anyone has a solution please let me know as I want what I downloaded...
  5. Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition): Hey guys, having trouble downloading any form of the Minecraft bedrock edition on PC. The Java edition is fine and works properly. Running Windows 11. have been through most troubleshooting...
  6. I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants...: I just bought Minecraft new bundle and i can download the bedrock version but i cant download java its says buy on it even though the bundle comes with both. I was wounding how can i fix this or...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.: I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock on Windows but am unable to play or download 1.20 version. Launcher only picks up the old 1.17 version and everytime I try to download the update and play it...
  8. I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on xbox, and i downloaded the launcher on pc, how do i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock Edition on xbox, and i downloaded the launcher on pc, how do i...: I downloaded bedrock on my xbox, i logged in on my PC. how do I get the game on to PC to play it 1964c9f8-dc1c-4eb1-b4ce-81ce7e695e73
  9. How do you download Minecraft Bedrock Edition without the store? Microsoft Store does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you download Minecraft Bedrock Edition without the store? Microsoft Store does not...: (I have bought Java edition and I can use Bedrock Edition) f18c11e8-c1cc-4ca6-82e1-ad3081715ab7
  10. Minecraft Bedrock won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't download: Both Java and preview for windows downloaded perfectly fine. Bedrock on the other hand is stuck at "0b/1b". I've deleted the launcher, reset the Microsoft store, and updated Windows. Please help...