Downloading issues with disk

Discus and support Downloading issues with disk in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to download rdr2 (with disk) it just keeps canceling and if i restart my xbox it still wont download, someone help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by amak vc, Dec 2, 2022.

1. amak vc
    amak vc Guest

When i try to download rdr2 (with disk) it just keeps canceling and if i restart my xbox it still wont download, someone help?

:)

amak vc, Dec 2, 2022
  2. amak vc Win User

Im using a Xbox one and this is only happening the RDR2 because when i trye a different game it worked perfectly
  3. amak vc Win User

It is say "installation stopped" whenever I try to download it
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Is it actually cancelling the installation or does it just say "installation stopped"? I ask as sometimes Xbox One consoles have issues with some discs....I spent a week installing Forza Horizon 2 from disc on my One X as the install kept stopping after a couple of minutes and I would have to manually resume it
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Amark, what would be the console you are using, what exactly happens when you put the disk for it to downalod, it shows some error message?

Is this happening only with RD2 or some other game you're trying to install on your console?

Have you tried some procedure in the console, such as a cache cleanup or reset the console, if you haven't tried to follow the procedures below.

The first is a cache cleanup:

1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. amak vc Win User

I tryed that and it would just got to like 6 or 7 percent and then just keep stopping and wont go up again
Thema:

1. Downloading issues with disk - Similar Threads - Downloading issues disk

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  4. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  5. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  6. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  7. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  8. Xbox Series X game download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X game download issues: My xbox has internet connection problems when I download a game. It sometimes only downloads at 5-100 mbit/s. However, when I check the connection between the xbox and the router, the xbox shows...
  9. Xbox One X Wifi Download Speed Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Wifi Download Speed Issues: Following the last update, my speeds on my One X console (Not the series X) via Wi-Fi won't exceed 25mbps. Prior to this, I was pulling 250-300mbps per second on Wi-Fi I restarted the Xbox I...
  10. Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.: I'm downloading Mortal Kombat 1 for Xbox Series X and when I first install it for the first time, it stops, I managed to get to 60gb after changing disc 1 to disc 2 as there are 2 disc's and...