Downloading issue

Discus and support Downloading issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Micke61, Thank you for contacting Forum support! Just to clarify, are you trying to redeem a 5X5 code? (25 digital code) or you trying to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Micke61, Oct 3, 2018.

1. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

Downloading issue

Hello Micke61,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Just to clarify, are you trying to redeem a 5X5 code? (25 digital code) or you trying to buy the content from the online store?

Check to see if it has already gone through. please check out
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10.

please let me know if you see the content list.

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Micke61
    Micke61 Guest
    I have put in the 5x5 code earlier and end on this site and when I clicking on the install link I've get a pop up whith the full code a there is also a "copy" button, so it have never been installed…

Micke61, Oct 3, 2018
  3. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Micke61,

If you have already redeemed the code then the game license should have been applied to your Microsoft Account. Instead of going through the link it provided to you, I suggest you Install the game from the Microsoft Store App.

This
    article
    shows you how to install games from the Microsoft Store App.

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • To install your game, open the Store app, and then select the profile button.
    • Select My Library.
    • Locate your game in the list of available downloads, and then select the download icon to the right.
    • Once your game has been installed, it will be available in the list of apps.

I hope this helps, let us know if you can download the game that way.

XBF Diego M, Oct 3, 2018
  4. Micke61
    Micke61 Guest

Downloading issue

Hi,

this way helped me Downloading issue :) The downloading is running by now

Thanks a lot for the help!

Micke

Micke61, Oct 3, 2018
  5. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Micke!

It was my pleasure helping you out today! Downloading issue :)

All of us here on the forums team are always looking forward to help those in need!

Don't hesitate to come back anytime you need help with anything else, we're here for you!

Thanks for being a valued Xbox member. Have a wonderful day!

Diego,

Xbox Forums

XBF Diego M, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Downloading issue