Downloading game and other frustrations

Discus and support Downloading game and other frustrations in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I bought no mans sky and have been trying to download it for three days. i keep getting the error code 0x80070005. After two days where self... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevCostner, Mar 3, 2022.

1. KevCostner
    KevCostner Guest

Hi. I bought no mans sky and have been trying to download it for three days. i keep getting the error code 0x80070005. After two days where self troubleshooting, I then escalate it to Microsoft support. Well I get on guy on the phone, he went through some trouble shooting of reinstalling windows, Xbox, and Microsoft store. None of that worked. When he was about to send me to a level two technician the call dropped on their end. This happened 4 times and now I have "achieved my daily call back limit". I paid not only the $60 for the game but also the $12 a month for game pass (because i thought that was the issue) and i can not get any help with it past a level one technician. Am I just not able to play this for 3 weeks because this is the last time i can call during business hours? if so anyone have an idea how to fix this?

:)

KevCostner, Mar 3, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi KevCostner! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If this is a disc where you already have installed games from a previous windows installation you would need to do this

Go to This PC, enter the disc where you want to install the games.

Rename the "WindowsApps" folder in "WindowsApps.old" then restart the pc.

If the error occurs again then rename the "WpSystem" folder in "WpSystem.old" and restart again.

You can also try format option for the disk.
  3. skylaar Win User

The one game you will never uninstall.

Halo 5.... partially because the download is just that big but also because it is a great backup game when I am frustrated with other games.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Downloaded movies! Frustrated

5. Will Dunkley Win User

Will The Sims 4 be coming out for Xbox One?

I hope so, downloading games with origin is so frustrating!
  6. GIANTKNICKS123 Win User

I've got an 80151906 error code and can't connect to the network?

I can't download my profile, because this error code is preventing me from being connected to Xbox Live. You need to be connected to Xbox live to download a profile. Any other solutions? Not being able to play a majority of my games, because they're backwards
    compatible is very frustrating!
Thema:

1. Downloading game and other frustrations - Similar Threads - Downloading game frustrations

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  4. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  5. How do you download a game remotely

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you download a game remotely: I am new to Xbox.... just purchased for my grandson who is 5. I purchased a game online but I cannot figure out how to download to the console. There's no option in the settings. Please help!...
  6. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  7. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  8. When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...: Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps * Moved from Community Center 606f93d9-f957-4abd-b363-5c7f393fde2a
  9. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  10. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b