Downloading from Xbox Store.

Discus and support Downloading from Xbox Store. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why does it take so long to download up dates from Xbox Store??? And why is it so unreliable??? I'm on Virgin Superwizzy bigbang broadband and by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UKManthing, Jan 3, 2016.

1. UKManthing
    UKManthing Guest

Why does it take so long to download up dates from Xbox Store???

And why is it so unreliable???

I'm on Virgin Superwizzy bigbang broadband and by the time I'd downloaded 2.5MB, 3.5MB, 1.98gb and 1.99gb I'd gone right off the idea of using the flaming thing...

Not been on for ages because the last time I started it up, it tried and failed to grasp two updates at least t times so I spat me dummy out an unplugged the whole lot.

If it was on WiFi I could understand the speed but it on a patch lead direct into the router.

Oh well I'll get down from my soap box now, if anyone's on Destiny later I'll be the Titan looking for his dummy...Downloading from Xbox Store. :)

:)

UKManthing, Jan 3, 2016
  2. ops234567
    ops234567 Guest
    Destiny - installation time ?!

Mine is stuck at downloading from xbox 360 stores

ops234567, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    insider/preview

You can downloading the Insider Hub from the Xbox store.

Smwutches, Jan 3, 2016
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

If you leave your Xbox on 'Instant On' mode it will automatically download all the updates

Mr Boozyhead, Jan 3, 2016
  5. UKManthing
    UKManthing Guest
    Cheers Mr B.

Even the game specific ones, of which there seems to be a lot on Destiny?

UKManthing, Jan 3, 2016
  6. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    I don't think it does game updates but I can't remember any updates in a while and I've not got Destiny so can't comment on that

Mr Boozyhead, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Mr Boozyhead Win User

I don't think it does game updates but I can't remember any updates in a while and I've not got Destiny so can't comment on that
  8. UKManthing Win User

Cheers Mr B.

Even the game specific ones, of which there seems to be a lot on Destiny?
  9. Mr Boozyhead Win User

If you leave your Xbox on 'Instant On' mode it will automatically download all the updates
  10. L4c3rd4 Win User

Downloading from store

But I don't quite get the part which it needs your mobile to download things on your console.

Because, the console doesn't actually need any phone to download something on your console. You could use it to download directly to your console yes, but, you can do it on your console alone.

What happens exactly when you go to the store on your console and try to download any games you own?
  11. L4c3rd4 Win User

Downloading from store

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey SteveMoore67, how are you today? Hope you're well.

SteveMoore67, can you give more detail about what's happening, please?
Thema:

1. Downloading from Xbox Store. - Similar Threads - Downloading Store

2. Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are the download speeds in the microsoft store often so terribly slow?: Hi! While downloading games in the microsoft store the download speeds are often capped at ~700 kbps or less. This is not only the case for myself, but also for at least five of my friends....
  3. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  4. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  5. Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abysmal download speed in the Microsoft Store and Xbox App: I am furious! It's been a while that I have abysmal download speed in the Windows Store and Xbox Application on PC. Everything related to Microsoft is just outrageously slow! Flight simulator...
  6. Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the...
  7. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  8. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  9. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  10. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....