downloading fifa points

Discus and support downloading fifa points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to download fifa points but everytime I try to pay it comes up with this "sorry, there's a problem with xbox service. Try again... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iBennnyy xD, Jan 5, 2014.

1. iBennnyy xD
    iBennnyy xD Guest

downloading fifa points

I have been trying to download fifa points but everytime I try to pay it comes up with this "sorry, there's a problem with xbox service. Try again later. For help with this problem, go to www.xbox.com/errorhelp.

Status code: 80153003" so I went on the website tryed all the things and this problem repeats and I cannot find a solution, thanks in advance to anyone that helps

:)

iBennnyy xD, Jan 5, 2014
  2. michetti79
    michetti79 Guest
    Missing Fifa points in in Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition

i purchased Fifa 16 Deluxe Edition on March 24 2016, the game is supposed to come with 3000 FIFA points but after the gare finished downloading I never received my 3000 Fifa points. When will I get the points and how can I get them.

michetti79, Jan 5, 2014
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Fifa Points not downloading

Hey there s1rus,

I'm really sorry to hear you've been having issues with your FIFA points.

EA put up a support article about if
    I made a purchase in FIFA and did not receive it
    with the steps you'll want to do for this. As this is an in-game purchase, you'll want to get in touch with an EA Game Advisor for further assistance.

MisterFizzle, Jan 5, 2014
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

Fifa Points not downloading

Hey there s1rus,

I'm really sorry to hear you've been having issues with your FIFA points.

EA put up a support article about if
    I made a purchase in FIFA and did not receive it
    with the steps you'll want to do for this. As this is an in-game purchase, you'll want to get in touch with an EA Game Advisor for further assistance.
  5. Tissu69 Win User

Premium Gold Jumbo?

I got hit by the same thing.... they downloaded 3860 points worth of FiFA 12 stuff.
  6. RainingRoses Win User

FIFA points

Hi Hannah,

Yes, it actually is possible to transfer your FIFA points as explained in this guide:

Can I transfer my FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23? - EA Help

So redeem the code in FIFA 22 (if you haven’t already), then sign in to FIFA 23 on console or PC and you should have the option to transfer it. Just be sure to keep in mind (noted in the guide):

1. You can only transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on the same console family.
      • For example, you can transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X | S, but you can’t transfer your Points from FIFA 22 on Xbox Series X | S to FIFA 23 on PlayStation 5.
    2. The transfer is not reversible. You can’t move FIFA Points back to FIFA 22 once you transfer them.
      • What if I’m an EA Play member? If you play FIFA 23 on EA Play and transfer your Points but don’t buy the full game, you won’t get your Points back on FIFA 22.
    You unfortunately can’t cancel or return digital gift cards/download codes from Argos, and this is the same for most retailers:

Help & FAQs - Can I cancel my digital download? - Argos

Additional support resources for FIFA 23 are included here:

FIFA 23 - EA Help

If you need assistance with the transfer or have any additional questions regarding FIFA specifically, I’d recommend to post on the official FIFA 23 Community Forums or contact EA Support directly (live chat or request a call back).

You can also reach out to EA Support on Twitter @EAHelp - they accept DMs.

Hope this helps.
  7. M1CK 1980 Win User

Buying but not Receiving

im havin the same problem I bought 4000 points and it downloaded it but the points was put on my fifa 14 account.

xbox and EA need to sort this out !!!!!!
  8. funkymunky030 Win User

Fifa 14 pionts

The only way to buy FIFA Points is through the game’s store.

Step 1: Open your console’s Ultimate Team, browse to ‘Store’ and then select ‘FIFA Points’.

Step 2: FIFA Points are sold in bundles. Choose how many FIFA Points you want to buy.

Step 3: If you do have enough funds, you will be able to proceed with the payment and your download will start immediately. As soon as it ends, the FIFA Points will be added to your balance. However, if you do not have enough funds, you will have to add
    some money to your console’s account. The payment methods available are: credit and debit card, Skirll Wallet and Boku SMS (PC); credit card, PayPal and pre-paid (Playstation and XBox).

(Source: ) From person. Also refer to this website or check EA FAQ for more info: www.fifauteam.com/fifa-points-fifa-15-ultimate-team

Hope it helps in anyway! :)
Thema:

downloading fifa points

1. downloading fifa points - Similar Threads - downloading fifa points

2. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  3. Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...: Hi, I have an XBOX one series S digital… a few years old, following factory reset (all) I am trying to download owned games and each are minimum of 11 hrs. Is this normal? This is following...
  4. Fifa 23 downloading pro clubs information glitch hasnt worked in over 3 weeks any answers...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 23 downloading pro clubs information glitch hasnt worked in over 3 weeks any answers...: pro clubs information glitch need help wont work for 3 weeks fifa 23 6133d6f4-09df-4126-8d88-5f1af66aa8e5
  5. Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17: Why can't I download fifa 17 demo In 2023,I just bought a Xbox series a to play fifa 17 6a1ec192-e559-4b1c-ba15-609dbc02b915
  6. I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is...: I accidentally download the Xbox 1 version of FIFA 23 when I have an Xbox series S. Is there anyway I can refund or update FIfa 23? 6a398560-6a6b-40aa-811e-7b5ab2a8b549
  7. Fifa download code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa download code not working: I bought a download code from Amazon for fifa 2023. It appears on my orders on my Microsoft account but I cannot get it on the Xbox. When I click on the code it says already redeemed. Can anyone...
  8. Cannot download Fifa 23 Xbox series XlS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Fifa 23 Xbox series XlS: Hello. Today I order a digital code for fifa 23. It's not downloading at all and it's been saying you guys have had an issue on this for a while. please someone else I don't want to just waste my...
  9. Can't download FiFA 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download FiFA 19: There is a problem I can't download FiFA 19 but on harddisk is storage download stops at 5%. 9f991f29-8b6b-4b5f-8483-9e5c8b7ade81
  10. fifa 23 ultimate edition pre download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 23 ultimate edition pre download.: can anyone tell me why i can only download the basic version of fifa 23 when i paid for the ultimate edition for xbox series x i even have the proof of purchase on my microsoft account....