Downloading Fh5

Discus and support Downloading Fh5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, a couple of weeks ago I built a new pc. And so I needed to reinstall all of my games onto this new pc, but when I tried installing Forza Horizon 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bidoof370, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Bidoof370
    Bidoof370 Guest

Downloading Fh5

So, a couple of weeks ago I built a new pc. And so I needed to reinstall all of my games onto this new pc, but when I tried installing Forza Horizon 5 I just can't! I only get an error message where it either says it's a fault on our end or just a code. I've tried downloading it on both the Microsoft store and the Xbox app and it just doesn't work.

Please help!

:)

Bidoof370, Jun 7, 2023
  2. 123thelegend12346 Win User

Downloading Fh5

Did you try installing all of the drivers for your hardware?
  3. Bidoof370 Win User

Downloading Fh5

Hello Bidoof, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this inconvenience while trying to download Forza Horizon on your PC. Let's try to sort this out.

However. Before that, I appreciate it if you can provide the following information:

What's the error code you're getting?
    Is the same happening when you try to download other games?
    Are you using Windows 10 or Windows 11?
    What procedures you tried to fix this so far?
    So I get the code 0x80070002 on the xbox app, and on the Microsoft store I only get "There's a problem on our end".

The only games I own on Microsofts platform is Forza Horizon 5 and Forza Horizon 4. And all the times I tried to download both Forza Horizon 5 and 4.
    I am currently using Windows 11 but this problem happened on my old pc as well and that pc used Windows 10. Now I could sometimes download both Fh5 and Fh4 on my old pc but not on my new one!

I haven't tried any fix yet because I don't know any fixes
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Downloading Fh5

Hello Bidoof, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this inconvenience while trying to download Forza Horizon on your PC. Let's try to sort this out.

However. Before that, I appreciate it if you can provide the following information:

What's the error code you're getting?
    Is the same happening when you try to download other games?
    Are you using Windows 10 or Windows 11?
    What procedures you tried to fix this so far?
  5. Bidoof370 Win User

Downloading Fh5

The thing is that I don't feel confident enough to do this and I just don't want to risk doing something wrong.
    So no I don't feel like I will go to those lenghts just to download a video game
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Downloading Fh5

Hello Bidoof, please try reinstalling Gaming services, it's always important to cover all the possible solutions in the article before proceeding with new ones
Thema:

Downloading Fh5

1. Downloading Fh5 - Similar Threads - Downloading Fh5

2. couldn't download FH5 from Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    couldn't download FH5 from Microsoft store: Hi, hope you doing great! my store runs smoothly and opens pages for FH5, but when i want to download, at first it goes: 1-preparing 2-calculate download size 3-downloading 4-sorry something...
  3. I can't download any cars in FH5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't download any cars in FH5: I can't download any cars, and it say's the reason is "you cannot see content other people make because of how your account is set up. to change this, customize your Xbox privacy settings in...
  4. Can't Download FH5 After Uninstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download FH5 After Uninstalling: Hi all, I've been playing FH5 on PC since launch and it suddenly stopped opening, couldn't open it from the shortcut and couldn't open it from Microsoft store itself, i would just click launch...
  5. FH5 Download Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 Download Error: Hello, When I am trying to download FH5 on my PC, at 47%, it stops and gives me the error 0x803fb107. I have tried doing WSRESET and it hasn't fixed. Any help? 074c0cc6-f736-4000-99c0-92b9368048f6
  6. FH5 download disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 download disappearing: Good day, I would like to know if anyone has come across this problem and knows how to fix it. So I downloaded Forza Horizon 5 and as I was halfway through the download I got a network outage....
  7. FH5 wont download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 wont download on my pc: I have tried to download FH5 on my pc, i had to reinstall it but now i cant install it back on my pc. It brings up error 0x80070424 9c14ebe9-e0d8-4673-9afa-bfc899588af3
  8. fh5 download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    fh5 download problem: when i try to download fh5 on the xbox app it doesnt show me the f drive.pls help 97326ae5-b9f0-43b8-abc3-d0e024443176
  9. [solved] Can't resume FH5 download after restart of pc and disk space seems still reserved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [solved] Can't resume FH5 download after restart of pc and disk space seems still reserved.: [Solution] Disclaimer: It may be possible for some of you that some previously mentioned tips of Vinicius will work so go ahead and go step by step. In my case however what helped was to restore...
  10. Can't continue download fh5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't continue download fh5: So I was downloading fh5 preload than paused it to restart my pc but when I came back there were no resume button and it says pre-install again and I don't have enough space to do that and 100gb...