Downloading DLC

Discus and support Downloading DLC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At 8:00 pm I started to download and install 2 pieces of additional content for Battlefield 4 on Xbox ONE, they were the China Rising and Second ****... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hawkeye2092, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Hawkeye2092
    Hawkeye2092 Guest

Downloading DLC

At 8:00 pm I started to download and install 2 pieces of additional content for Battlefield 4 on Xbox ONE, they were the China Rising and Second **** DLC. At 10:00 pm China Rising was on 60% and Second **** was queued to download next so I turned the console
    off knowing that Background downloads was enabled but when I turned the console on at 7:00 am I found that China Rising had been cancelled and Second **** was on 99%. That means in 11 hours it didn't finish downloading any DLC which is frustrating because
    together they were around 2.6 GB to download and the Xbox 360 would do that in at least 4 hours. I know this is asking a lot but I've seen how quick the PS4 downloads DLC and it can download MORE than one piece of DLC at the same time maybe Microsoft should
    take that into consideration. Please Microsoft if your reading this please make this one of your fixes Thank you

:)

Hawkeye2092, Jan 6, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jan 6, 2014
  3. anthem 11
    anthem 11 Guest
    Is it worth it?

Just wondering if the DLC was worth downloading.

anthem 11, Jan 6, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Downloading DLC

While I admit I dont know the actual size of those DLC packs, you need better internet. 4 hrs to download 2.6gb worth of data is terrible.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 6, 2014
  5. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    I don't have fast internet but I can download 2.6 GB in 30 - 60 minutes. You must have slow internet I'm guessing around 1.3 mbps. Have you tested it in your network settings on XB1?

vikingland1, Jan 6, 2014
  6. I've had a similar situation as the Hawkeye's happen to me. I find it odd that it would queue the 1st download & start the 2nd one after you turn off your console to let it download overnight. I think this is a glitch in the system that needs to be remedied.

Galactic Geek, Oct 31, 2018
  7. UnafraidWhale Win User

having a problem with getting the skin customization dlc on pacific rim

It still won't download and I download/buy any other dlc it's just the dlc from the pacific rim in game dlc store and that's how I bought the dlc but it just download so I'm thinking that the makers of pacific rim need to fix it
  8. kS Pharaoh Win User

Can't upload content on alt. accnt?

I can't access the DLC with an alternate tag, but yes, all the DLC was originally downloaded to this console. The tag that i downloaded it with is still on this console. Again, the DLC appears on my alternate accnt, but i can't upload it. It's downloaded,
    but not accessible. The DLC is also not redownloadable on marketplace with an alternate accnt, even though it is already downloaded on the console. Help?
  9. jesmo88 Win User

Can't purchase CrackDown

Hi I'm having the same problem here and I tried downloading The crackdown characters dlc and and it's downloading right now, but I still can't download the game just the dlc's, so what the dlc is no region locked?
  10. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

dlc from cd on xbox 1

If the dlc was downloaded on your xbox 360, install the game , and then go to manage game and the dlc should be there ready for download
  11. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox 360 Help

You can, if the content was first downloaded on that console after the purchase.

If you switched consoles after the account purchased the DLC, that account has to sign in on the new console, and do a

License Transfer
    , and then re-download the DLC again.

With the DLC-owning account signed in on that Xbox 360 console, go to the settings hub on the far right of the dashboard, and then to "Account". There under "Your Billing Options" is the option to do the "License Transfer".

After the License Transfer is done, you need to download the updated usage license of the Broken Stell DLC simply by re-downloading the DLC from the marketplace or your download history. If you still have the DLC on that console' storage device, it will
    simply download the tiny license file instead of the whole DLC.

After the License Transfer and re-downloading the updated usage license, the DLC can be used offline again by any other account.
Thema:

Downloading DLC

1. Downloading DLC - Similar Threads - Downloading DLC

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download DLC for Call of Duty World at War On New Xbox One: On my first Xbox One, I've purchased Call of Duty World at War as well as some DLC, specifically Map Pack 3. On my new Xbox One (same XBL account, connected to the same WiFi) I have been able to...
  4. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  5. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  6. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  7. Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare 3... Missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs - please download and...: I have bought a brand new x box series X with MW3 (disk) and waited over 8 hours for it to install.. only to be hit with the message that I am missing one or more single/multplayer DLC packs-...
  8. Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading: I just purchased the Vault edition for MW3 to have early access to the campaign, however I keep getting the error that I need to download the proper DLC. From what I am seeing, I have downloaded...
  9. How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the DLC’s for age of empires 3 on my PC through the Xbox app?: I have all the DLCs but I have no idea how to download or even open them… need help edab995a-44cf-4ea5-a723-8b873b4dbf90
  10. I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t download any DLC on naughty bear: So I got This game for my friend and dad and I played it and I showed up with some DLC a I wanted to download it and I comes up with “can’t connect to the Microsoft store” or something like that...