Downloading Disney Infinity 2.0 on Xbox Series S

Discus and support Downloading Disney Infinity 2.0 on Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in the xbox store and not able to download it to my Xbox Series S. The store shows it as an available title but,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Cheger, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Downloading Disney Infinity 2.0 on Xbox Series S

I have purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in the xbox store and not able to download it to my Xbox Series S. The store shows it as an available title but, says it can not be downloaded at this time. Please help.

:)

Justin Cheger, Mar 19, 2023
  2. KarthikXbox Win User

Will Disney Infinity 2.0 ever be digital??

Disney Infinity and John Vignocchi have officially announced the Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 Edition Digital download will be coming November 4th.

This was a post stating that Disney Infinity 1.0 users will be able to download a software upgrade allowing us to play version 2.0 playsets.

I am struggling to find this update in the XBOX store. Will someone please assist.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Disney infinity

A descrição do jogo não significa que a base seja necessária:

Descrição

"Você já possui o Disney Infinity 1.0 ou 2.0 e quer jogar Disney Infinity 3.0? Traga a aventura! Você pode comprar o software de videogame Disney Infinity 3.0 como um download digital e desbloquear imediatamente o Disney Infinity 3.0 Toy Box. Criar histórias
    e aventuras divertidas com novos personagens e poderes!

Esta compra inclui apenas o Software de jogos de vídeo do Disney Infinity 3.0. Por favor, note que uma plataforma compatível com a Disney Infinity Base e um mínimo de 1 Disney Infinity Figure é necessária para jogar. A Disney Infinity Base está disponível
    apenas nos pacotes iniciais Disney Infinity Starter Packs ou nos Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs. Para mais detalhes sobre a compatibilidade do Disney Infinity Base, visite Disney.com/Infinity.

Você precisaria comprar a base para continuar jogando ou solicitar um reembolso.
    ------------------

[Mod Translation - The description of the game does not mean that the base is needed:

description

"You already have Disney Infinity 1.0 or 2.0 and you want to play Disney Infinity 3.0? Bring adventure! You can buy Disney Infinity 3.0 video game software as a digital download and instantly unlock the Disney
    Infinity 3.0 Toy Box.
    with new characters and powers!

This purchase only includes the Disney Infinity 3.0 Video Game Software.
    Please note that a platform compatible with the Disney Infinity Base and a minimum of 1 Disney Infinity Figure is required to play.
    The Disney Infinity Base is available only in the initial Disney Infinity Starter Packs or in the Disney Infinity 2.0 Toy Box Combo Packs.
    For more details on Disney Infinity Base compatibility, visit Disney.com/Infinity.

You would need to purchase the base to continue playing or request a refund.]
  4. Major Wreckus Win User

Disney Infinity 3.0 is coming!

Tried the IOS version of Disney infinity and I kinda like it. Also read up on SW Disney Infinity on Game Informer and looks really cool. May pick up the Xbox one Version of Disney infinity 2.0 to get started.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Disney Infinity 2.0

The Xbox 360 version of Disney infinity 2.0 is not backward compatible. If you want to play the game on the Xbox One/Xbox Series consoles, then you will need to purchase the Xbox One version of the game.
  6. lenniem rules Win User

SOLUTION TO THE XBOX 360 DISK UNREADABLE ERROR FOR THE DISNEY INFINITY GAME

Will this still work with disney infinity 2.0
Thema:

Downloading Disney Infinity 2.0 on Xbox Series S

1. Downloading Disney Infinity 2.0 on Xbox Series S - Similar Threads - Downloading Disney Infinity

2. Disney+ will not download. States installing and to view que but there is nothing in the que?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney+ will not download. States installing and to view que but there is nothing in the que?: I’ve power cycled and unplugged the Xbox, I even reset my internet this morning as a last try on top of everything else I’ve tried. It’s only Disney+ doing this. Disney+ points to it being a...
  3. Error code 0x80004005 for disney dreamlight valley download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 for disney dreamlight valley download: I used to play disney dreamlight on my pc through microsoft/xbox app and one day it gave me this error code and it wouldn't load up. I tried uninstalling the game and tried to reinstall but the...
  4. No option to download Disney +

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option to download Disney +: I am an Xbox One user trying to take advantage of the free thirty day trial of Disney+ that comes with Game Pass Ultimate. However, I am unable to download the app. When I try to download the app...
  5. Can't download Disney Plus on Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Disney Plus on Xbox one S: Every time I try to download Disney Plus on my Xbox one S, no download bar appears and i get sent back to home dashboard. Restarted the Xbox 3 times and the internet twice....
  6. Can't download Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures on windows 10??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures on windows 10??: I had this game working on windows 8 but after I upgraded to windows 10 I can't install it anymore - no download link? (I hade made lots of in-app purchases!) Thanks Diego....
  7. Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language: Hi all, I bought my son the Finding Dory Playset to use on the Infinity 3.0 Portal. With the Infinity 3.0 disc loaded, and the portal plugged in, I get the option to play Finding Dory, but I...
  8. Purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in Store - Disc Damaged - Can I download digitally for FREE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in Store - Disc Damaged - Can I download digitally for FREE?: I purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in store but the disc is damaged. Can I download a digital copy for free or do I have to pay $29.99? It's obvious in my "GAMES" I own the game and had previously...
  9. Disney Infinity 3.0 Digital Download Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Infinity 3.0 Digital Download Question: I am a rookie when it comes to this digital download stuff. I have two Xbox 360's for my children. Do I need to purchase the digital download for each console if we are only using one gamertag...
  10. How to download updates on flashdrive for Disney infinity for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download updates on flashdrive for Disney infinity for XBOX 360: My son has xbox 360 and although we are connected to internet, the necessary updates for Lego Dimensions don't download so he can play with his Harry Potter character. Spent an hour on phone to...