downloading collections

Discus and support downloading collections in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i uninstalled app, then reinstalled app. i had purchased puzzle collections, it took my points but will not download the puzzles. it also removed the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PewterCascade10, Apr 1, 2018.

  1. downloading collections


    i uninstalled app, then reinstalled app. i had purchased puzzle collections, it took my points but will not download the puzzles. it also removed the collections i had. so now i have no puzzles to do. i am close to uninstalling forever this app. so disappointed,
    waiting for them to fix this.

    :)
     
    PewterCascade10, Apr 1, 2018
    #1
  2. Rocky72
    Rocky72 Guest
    MW3 DLC #1

    Avalible here now - downloading collection 1 now.
     
    Rocky72, Apr 1, 2018
    #2
  3. help

    "bought" new collections and it said they were downloading but they don't appear in my collections. My coins have gone though
     
    SpinyCrane5666, Apr 1, 2018
    #3
  4. dlugi82pl Win User

    cod mw 3 dlc issue

    fixed need to download each collection and download maps from each collection step by step from 1 to 4
  5. Major MinkioZ Win User

    Collection 4 problem

    This is the official solution (by activision forum):

    support.activision.com/.../Cannot-Access-MW3-after-Collection-4-Download

    If you've downloaded DLC Collection 4 and cannot access Modern Warfare 3, please follow these steps:

    From the Xbox LIVE Dashboard, go to Settings and select System

    Select Storage

    Select Hard Drive

    Select Games and Apps

    Select Modern Warfare 3

    Find and select "Collection 4: Final Assault Marketplace Content"

    Select Delete

    Launch Modern Warfare 3 and you should now be able to access the Collection 4 content

    This will delete a key that is required to download DLC Collection 4, but will not delete the content. The key can be re-downloaded from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace if you need to re-download all of the DLC Collection 4 content at a later date.
  6. MEMars Win User

    How can I delete some old puzzles ? I need some more space on my computer.

    AppData is a hidden folder so you will need to see hidden folders in file explorer.
    Microsoft Jigsaw should not be running when you do this.



    The downloaded collection files are in your User\UserName directory (if you do not know where it is, just open a regular command prompt), the rest of the path is AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\DownloadedPuzzles
    which should have a folder for every one of your collections (WinterWonderlandPack for Winter Wonderland Collection).
    Just delete the ones you do not want, you will not need to purchase these again (gold or $), the collection should now be seen under Downloadable Collections with a download link to download it again if you desire to and not in My Collections.
  7. MEMars Win User

    Delete collections

    AppData is a hidden folder so you will need to see hidden folders in file explorer.
    Microsoft Jigsaw should not be running when you do this.

    The downloaded collection files are in your User\UserName directory (if you do not know where it is, just open a regular command
    prompt), the rest of the path is AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\DownloadedPuzzles which should have a folder for every one of your collections (WinterWonderlandPack for Winter Wonderland Collection).
    Just delete the ones you do not want, you will not need to purchase these again (gold or $), the collection should now be seen under Downloadable Collections with a download link to download it again if you desire to and not in My Collections.
  8. VibroPlex Win User

    downloaded Call Of Duty mw3 map pack & game won't play

Thema:

downloading collections

Loading...
  1. downloading collections - Similar Threads - downloading collections

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection - Unable to download

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection - Unable to download: I ordered this product in 2023 and have never been able to download or play it. When I click the link in the order history it just returns me to the purchase page. My son and I have tried all the...
  6. bought halo master chief collection for PC. I can't seem to find any way to download or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought halo master chief collection for PC. I can't seem to find any way to download or...: bought halo master chief collection for PC. I can't seem to find any way to download or play. What am I missing? cf64536d-3dac-4358-ad49-57e866e9f447
  7. Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download & install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: My Win10 is up tp date and usually working fine at my ASUS ZENBOOK. Today I tried todownload & install the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. But I get the error message [img] After a check it...
  8. Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store

    in XboX Insiders
    Error 404 when trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection from the store: It states it's available on game pass but it won't work, any thoughts / suggestions? New here so be nice please!!! submitted by /u/Woodburygooner [link] [comments]
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not fully download and run.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not fully download and run.: I have an issue with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It appears to not fully download, it shows 39M when downloading, where the app info in the store shows about 60M. When the download has...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw will not download daily games or collections. What can I do?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not download daily games or collections. What can I do?: This just started a few days ago. e59169e3-c5a4-41ed-b730-462d0d5cbc1d