Downloading 10hr Battlefield 2042 trial on gamepass app for windows 10

Discus and support Downloading 10hr Battlefield 2042 trial on gamepass app for windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've downloaded the EA desktop app and linked my discord account. When i'm on xbox gamepass app i see the game i'm trying download click on "Install... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RudeboyARiot, Nov 14, 2021.

1. RudeboyARiot
    RudeboyARiot Guest

I've downloaded the EA desktop app and linked my discord account. When i'm on xbox gamepass app i see the game i'm trying download click on "Install included with gamepass". However as soon as it starts to download i get an error message with the code "0xa3e903ed". I've looked all through the error codes listed on this website . I also called customer services who said that they couldn't see my error code and suggested i contacted EA and ask them about the error code. I've tried but with no answer. Thought i might try here. Thanks

:)

RudeboyARiot, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Open the EA Desktop App and login

- Click "Find Friends"

- Click the "Import Friends" tab

- Select the xbox link

- Add in your details

- If you get an error about your Microsoft account already being linked, go to step 7. If you successfully link your account, go to step 17

- Go to https://help.ea.com/en/

- If logged in, logout

- Go to login screen

- Click the button "xbox live" under "Sign in using your account"

- Click My account -> Change or Recover Password.

- Note: Steps 13/14 are not strictly necessary. However I still recommend you do them if you can so that you can retain access to this account if something goes wrong.

- Make sure that the email associated with this account is one that you can access (you cannot use the email of your "correct" origin account).

- If you do not know the password to this account, go to origin (logout if necessary), go to login, enter the email on this account and click forgot your password. Go through the password reset process process and change the PW to something you know

- (In the customer portal: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/connectaccounts/...), go to Connections. You should see your linked XBOX live account. Unlink it

- Repeat steps 1-5 (using you main/correct EA account)

- You should no longer get the error and should now have linked your xbox account.

- Restart the EA Desktop App

- You should now be able to download and install games

Credit: Goldmanml8
  3. Francia J. Win User

EA Play games not free/costing

You're welcome and to access the trial simply follow the steps below:

On your console, open the Store app and search for Battlefield 2042

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - Choose edition

Select Battlefield 2042 Xbox One - this should be the first option with no price available

Select Free Trial with EA Play and then select Install all
  4. ngocphi Win User

Battlefield 2042

There is a trial and no bf 2042 isn't available except as a trial on gamepass

You can use the gamepass as a discount via ea play
  5. Francia J. Win User

I can't download Battlefield 2042 on the Xbox Game Pass for pc

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Can you please download the game directly on EA Desktop App?

1. Open the EA app on your PC

2. Navigate to My Collection and select Battlefield 2042, or alternatively search for Battlefield 2042

3. Select the Download button
  6. Georges C. Win User

EA access

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Daniel, if you have your Ultimate subscription active in your account, try to check for any updates to Battlefield because by my searches they had released a pach because many people were not able to access the 10hr free play.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/11/11/battlefie...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
Thema:

1. Downloading 10hr Battlefield 2042 trial on gamepass app for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Downloading 10hr Battlefield

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  6. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  7. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...
  8. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  9. How do you download a game remotely

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you download a game remotely: I am new to Xbox.... just purchased for my grandson who is 5. I purchased a game online but I cannot figure out how to download to the console. There's no option in the settings. Please help!...
  10. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...