Downloaded Saints Row The Third and my profile is not available on it

Discus and support Downloaded Saints Row The Third and my profile is not available on it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Saints Row The Third recently, and when I go to play it, when it gets to the menu it asks me to sign in but doesn't show my profile. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichelleBrown, Nov 8, 2017.

  1. Downloaded Saints Row The Third and my profile is not available on it


    I downloaded Saints Row The Third recently, and when I go to play it, when it gets to the menu it asks me to sign in but doesn't show my profile. It gives the option to download a profile but then says it can't connect to the internet, despite the Xbox One
    having no issues with the internet. I am signed into my profile on the xbox one, and I've had my profile for a long time, and it is Gold.

    I have tried hard resetting the xbox one, does not help.

    I am at a loss. Anyone have any ideas?

    :)
     
    RichelleBrown, Nov 8, 2017
    #1
  2. WT9009
    WT9009 Guest
    quick question

    OK this maybe a weird question but my games have questions marks on them and wondering why here's an example I downloaded saints row the third it will says saints row? the third? and I recently downloaded dark souls and it says dark souls? so just wondering
    why it does that.
     
    WT9009, Nov 8, 2017
    #2
  3. Saint row the third won't download on my Xbox 360

    hi my game saint row the third won't download on my Xbox 360 in I try restart my xbox 360 in I went to download saint row the third game won't let me to play saint row the third in saint row 2
     
    SKULL KING2546, Nov 8, 2017
    #3
  4. Deaths Head 200 Win User

    Initiation Station

    Actually, the Initiation Station will be available for free download for Xbox 360, PC and PS3 users on the 1st of November.

    Available November 1st for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC, the Initiation Station serves as free downloadable content for all players that will allow them to create their own characters, as well as allowing players to share and download created characters
    with other players in the community on the official Saints Row website.

    Created and downloaded characters will be available to play as when Saints Row: The Third is released.
    Taken from the Saints Row wiki.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

    SAINTS ROW 3

    Saints Row 2 by far for me is in first. Saints Row the Third in second and Saints Row 1 in third.
  6. SpudGunner-424303D5- Win User
  7. LoftyBee Win User
  8. DJSweetz19 Win User

    I'd love to hear your opinion!

    I recommend checking out Saints Row, Saints Row II, Saints Row: The Third, and Saints Row IV. All great open world video games to play on the 360.
Thema:

Downloaded Saints Row The Third and my profile is not available on it

Loading...
  1. Downloaded Saints Row The Third and my profile is not available on it - Similar Threads - Downloaded Saints Row

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. saint row (gwg dez) download fails at 80%

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    saint row (gwg dez) download fails at 80%: i buy the game pass ultimate from xbox latinoamerica at Colombia ..and i trying to obtain saint row (gwg from 1/December to 12/December and always get errors 8c15009, 8007274c and the content at...
  10. Saint row the third won't download on my Xbox 360

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saint row the third won't download on my Xbox 360: hi my game saint row the third won't download on my Xbox 360 in I try restart my xbox 360 in I went to download saint row the third game won't let me to play saint row the third in saint row 2...