downloaded NCAA 14 played one game now when I try to open game it says disk unreadable

Discus and support downloaded NCAA 14 played one game now when I try to open game it says disk unreadable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; downloaded NCAA 14 played one game now when I try to open game it says disk unreadable 0ad4d9b0-50d9-45b2-bb82-4b8e31c64c4c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pappasan42, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Pappasan42
    Pappasan42 Guest

downloaded NCAA 14 played one game now when I try to open game it says disk unreadable

:)

Pappasan42, Dec 22, 2016
  2. bioshock infinite

When I get to a certain point in the game it says disk unreadable even though its a downloaded game. I already tried redownloading it but it still does it.

FallenDark King, Dec 22, 2016
  3. fotaras31
    fotaras31 Guest
    cod problem

when i press A to play the game it says me that my disk is unreadable but it doesn't says me to clean the disk and restart the disk the disk is not damaged

i have try it to a friend house and it is working and i have got for a repair

fotaras31, Dec 22, 2016
  4. fotaras31 Win User

cod problem

when i press A to play the game it says me that my disk is unreadable but it doesn't says me to clean the disk and restart the disk the disk is not damaged

i have try it to a friend house and it is working and i have got for a repair
  5. OKGo Joshie Win User

"Unrecognisable Disc" (03-80-00) Problem

i have battlefield 3 and when i put in the disk it would say unreadable disk and sometimes it would say play disk, and when i played the disk it would say "disk is unreadable" can somebody HELP
  6. Toad 004 Win User

backwards compatibility

Wait, in your tags, it says "Unreadable disk". If the 360 gives an unreadable disk error, it means just that, it can't read the disk.

If you play an xbox game that is NOT backwards compatible, it will FLAT OUT SAY "THIS ORIGINAL XBOX GAME IS NOT COMPATIBLE". Not "this disk cannot be read".

Try cleaning the disk. Are there any scratches on it?
  7. Zombie Majora Win User

"Downloadable Content Has Changed" Error - Post Here

I'm having trouble with two of my games on demand not working after i have done this several times. Why does it say "disk is unreadable" when it didnt need a disk to download from the marketplace?
  8. TG Pikachu Win User

xbox 360 won't read the destiny game disc anymore

If your xbox can still read the disk then try and install the disk to your hardrive. This will allow the game to be able to be played and rarely will say "Disk is unreadable". Also try and clean the disk if you haven't already done so.
Thema:

1. downloaded NCAA 14 played one game now when I try to open game it says disk unreadable - Similar Threads - downloaded NCAA played

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  7. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  8. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  9. Why is DLC unavailable for Purchase and Download in NCAA Football 14?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is DLC unavailable for Purchase and Download in NCAA Football 14?: [img] When you select DLC in NCAA Football 14, you do not get an option to purchase. Cancel is the only option available as seen in the photo. This content is available on the PS3, but not Xbox...
  10. NCAA 14 Download Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    NCAA 14 Download Error: Dear customer support, I bought NCAA 14 at the store, but my XBOX 360 NTSC gets me the error "can't download" every time at about 80% finished. What can I do to solve the problem? best regards,...