Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode?

Discus and support Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downloaded the complete season of Life is Strange via Game Pass and am currently on episode 5 which is the last one. I saved my game last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by y0itsdanni, Dec 16, 2019.

1. y0itsdanni
    y0itsdanni Guest

I recently downloaded the complete season of Life is Strange via Game Pass and am currently on episode 5 which is the last one. I saved my game last night and when I went to go on it today it says that I don’t have the episode installed although I’m halfway
    through it and have the complete season downloaded.

:)

y0itsdanni, Dec 16, 2019
  2. NaZoooom Win User

Hi y0itsdanni,

Can you confirm if this is Life is Strange 1 or Life is Strange 2?

Life is Strange 2 Episode 5 is not on GamePass yet and will be added 90 days after the episode was released. So we are looking at it being added in 2020.
  3. Uganda WandaShotta D Win User

Ok so,

i have downloaded Life is strange 1 all of the episodes from Gamepass and it keeps telling me that i font own them and i cant access them.

“this person doesn’t own these episodes” or something like that.

so like plz help me
  4. y0itsdanni Win User

Life is Strange 1 the full game is still on the game pass, i only downloaded it the other day, i redownloaded it today to try solve the issue but its still not working :/
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

The game as far as I know would go out of the gamepass, check his availability on the service, now if it's life is strange 2, and try to play the last chapter available in the gamepass, you have to download the full game (all episodes until at least for
    me only runs the last one if it's all downloaded.
  6. Eden0032 Win User

Life is Stranger 2 - Episode 2 installed from Game Pass but not in game/app list

Have you got the full Life Is Strange 2 game downloaded and installed? If not, you'll need to install the full game before playing Episode 2.

-
Thema:

1. Downloaded Life is Strange full game but can’t play last episode? - Similar Threads - Downloaded Life Strange

2. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  3. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  4. I cannot for the life of me download any game on my Xbox app on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot for the life of me download any game on my Xbox app on Windows 10: My main problem is that my app crashes or terminates itself when I try to purchase or get a game. I have tried everything from disabling firewall from my Bitdefender to command prompt to fixing my...
  5. I tried to download High On Life but a frowny face shows up, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to download High On Life but a frowny face shows up, why?: I was installing High On Life on gamepass when I stepped away for a bit to make food and I come back to my PC restarted. When I launch the Xbox app for PC again the install isn't there, and when I...
  6. Life is strange 2 Episode 4 error download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is strange 2 Episode 4 error download: Hello everyone, I'm playing Life is strange 2 but unfortunately episode 4 doesn't let me download it. Up to 75% of downlod arrives and then I get written "download interrupted". How can I solve...
  7. Life is Strange 2 Episode Won't Download, but I have it installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Episode Won't Download, but I have it installed: So I bought Life is Strange 2 a couple days ago. I played it up into episode 3. It will not let my play episode 4 for some reason. It will tell me to install it, but I have and already downloaded...
  8. Re-download End-of-Life 360 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-download End-of-Life 360 DLC: Hi, So I have some DLC on my 360 for a game that I want to redownload on somebody else's console, after I've downloaded my profile, of course. I've got two questions: 1. This DLC isn't available...
  9. Life is strange episode 2 download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is strange episode 2 download issue: I got Life is Strange because episode 1 is free now, I liked it. Bought the season pass and started downloading episode 2. Put the controller down, and my cat promptly stepped on the back...
  10. Life is Strange Episode 5 download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange Episode 5 download problem: I am in Australia and Life is Strange Ep 5 has been available for a day. I can download 38% but then 'Installation Stopped'. I have tried restarting the console, deleting and downloading again,...