Downloaded games not accessible to all on console
Discus and support Downloaded games not accessible to all on console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We just bought an Xbox series S. Games are downloaded and playable for the parent profile, not for the family members (kids). When the kids try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JasonBoyer5, Apr 7, 2022.
Thema:
Downloaded games not accessible to all on console
Loading...
-
Downloaded games not accessible to all on console - Similar Threads - Downloaded games accessible
-
Beta preview Downloading games/updating
in XboX InsidersBeta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading... -
Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history
in XboX InsidersIssue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I... -
I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.
in XBoX on ConsolesI can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my... -
I downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...
in XBoX Games and AppsI downloaded early access forza Motorsport but my in game audio is not working at all? How...: I downloaded Forza Motorsport on game pass and bought premium add one for early access. However, the game Audio does not work? Only on the menu screen, one you are racing it doesn’t work? Even on... -
How to access my downloaded games with gold
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to access my downloaded games with gold: I own Xbox Gamepass Ultimate but cannot play my games with gold, cancelled and resubscribed and I still have no access. I have them downloaded though, just can’t play them.... -
Early access game not downloading
in XBoX Games and AppsEarly access game not downloading: Ordered f1 23 early access all it says we're having trouble getting your stuff right now b9eee249-c291-4c88-a389-8ade06fb3957 -
so if u dont get to access a game and it wont download for six months how do i get reimbursed?
in XBoX Games and Appsso if u dont get to access a game and it wont download for six months how do i get reimbursed?: Never able to download a game and then billed for this item and could never get to play it. And I think i should be reimbursed for not being able to play this game for 6 months where is there a... -
I can’t download Call of Duty Cold War content packs and can’t access the game
in XBoX Games and AppsI can’t download Call of Duty Cold War content packs and can’t access the game: [img] Can’t download content pack and because of that can’t play because it’s telling me to pay another 60$. 4436b645-c391-49d0-af22-a6a300b7eb35 -
Can't access my game because it wants me to download another game
in XBoX AccessibilityCan't access my game because it wants me to download another game: How to get rid of the download it wants me to access 5b2dfd45-855b-42a6-bdb3-d034254ee6a2