Downloaded game shows no signal on tv

Discus and support Downloaded game shows no signal on tv in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded fifa 23 on my sons Xbox one. The Ea screen pops up. The next next screen that pops up states no signal detected, as if the Xbox was turned... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Erikb16, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Erikb16
    Erikb16 Guest

I downloaded fifa 23 on my sons Xbox one. The Ea screen pops up. The next next screen that pops up states no signal detected, as if the Xbox was turned off. All other games seem to work. I have did a hard reset, remove and reinstalled the game with the same result

:)

Erikb16, Jan 16, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I advise you to consult the developer's support, if it is a problem exclusive to this game, it is possible that it is a bug or error in the game.
  3. Erikb16 Win User

I'll try to locate the cable and will revert back with my findings.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Erikb16, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the game.

I've been looking into this particular issue and although contacting game support is a good step I have found that others have had success by simply unplugging their controller.

Please give that a try and see if it works for you too
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The issue with the "no signal" error when trying to play a specific game on your Xbox One can be caused by a variety of factors. Here are a few things you can try to fix the issue:

Check the HDMI connection between the Xbox One and your TV to make sure it is secure and properly plugged in.

Try using a different HDMI cable or port on your TV to see if the problem is isolated to the current cable or port.

Try adjusting the resolution and/or refresh rate on your TV to match the settings on your Xbox One.

Make sure that your TV is set to the correct input source or channel.

Make sure that your Xbox One is set to output video to the correct HDMI port.

Try clearing the console cache by unplugging the power cord, waiting for 10 seconds, then plugging it back in again.
  6. Erikb16 Win User

That's what I was afraid of. I wasn't sure if it's an Ea thing or an Xbox thing..
Thema:

1. Downloaded game shows no signal on tv - Similar Threads - Downloaded game shows

2. Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console: I was gifted a game code that I downloaded on my Xbox one S. I've played it multiple time and have achievements. I have now upgraded to a series x but that game isnt showing up in my owned games....
  3. My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My halo infinite game isn't downloading or showing up: I have used 60 of my points for halo infinite and redeemed the game on my Xbox but it didn't go to queue or owned games what should I do to get my game on my Xbox or to get a new code...
  4. When try to download a game, it always shows error code 0x80070490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When try to download a game, it always shows error code 0x80070490: I have subscribe xbox game pass for xbox PC games. However, when I try to download any games on xbox windows app, it always shows error code 0x80070490. I checked that my windows system and the...
  5. XBOX on PC showing that a game is queued for download when it in fact isn't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX on PC showing that a game is queued for download when it in fact isn't.: So, me and my friend were recently going to be playing ARK Survival Evolved. However we cannot because of the fact that I cannot download it, Its showing that its in queue when its not, saying...
  6. Black ops 2 DLC won’t show up in game after I purchased it and downloaded it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 DLC won’t show up in game after I purchased it and downloaded it.: Hello, I am currently having trouble with playing the apocalypse DLC on Black Ops 2. I recently bought the game through the game store and then decided to buy the apocalypse DLC so I can play...
  7. Redeemed code on xbox series s and it will not show up to download game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on xbox series s and it will not show up to download game.: Redeemed code on xbox series s and it will not show up to download game. 38e8b021-03b5-4f3a-82ce-64810967dada
  8. Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does.: I've been looking at Microsoft Questions for the past few days looking for an answer to this problem, and I've tried just about everything now. I've restarted my computer, I've restarted the app,...
  9. My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son bought a game and it doesn't show that it is downloading. It says check back in a...: His game isn't downloading it keeps saying check back in a bit 213f9161-9836-4bb5-bdb0-d5e5c018331e
  10. why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't...

in XBoX on Windows
    why it shows error every time I try to download xbox gaming services like litterly i can't...: first time using it so idk if i should ask here or up there sorry 817f8f52-a89a-4d05-96dc-e977411ae392