Downloaded game on 360

Discus and support Downloaded game on 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Madden 16 downloaded on the 360, will be able to play this game on the Xbox one if end up buying one? Thanks 9b2e7902-5bea-4c38-aede-8b4d94dbb42e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SGT MilkBone, Dec 19, 2015.

1. SGT MilkBone
    SGT MilkBone Guest

Downloaded game on 360

I have Madden 16 downloaded on the 360, will be able to play this game on the Xbox one if end up buying one? Thanks

:)

SGT MilkBone, Dec 19, 2015
  2. downloaded games on my 360

There is no backwards compatibility.

SatNiteEduardo, Dec 19, 2015
  3. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest
    downloaded games on my 360

^ thank you now we can put this to rest

proneto911, Dec 19, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Downloaded game on 360

If the game becomes backwards compatible you can. At this time, no.

Smwutches, Dec 19, 2015
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II

That's weird because once it downloaded on the Xbox One it automatically downloads on the 360 as well check on the download pending on the 360 if game is downloading.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

360 game downloaded

It would really depend if the game is
    backward compatible with the Xbox One

If it is, then it should show up in your "Ready to Install" list in "My Games & Apps".

If not, then it will simply not be available until it is backward compatible. You can still play it on the 360 for the time being.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Downloaded game on 360

If the game becomes backwards compatible you can. At this time, no.
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Downloading Xbox 360 Games With Gold

Hi, if you have access to an Xbox 360 it's fairly simple, you start the download on the 360 and then cancel the download and the game will show as ready to install on your Xbox One, not elegant but it works.

The 360 side of the store on the Xbox One has some issues still and I've never been able to download any of the 360 games either other than starting the download on my 360 as described above.
  9. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Help

Hey there,

On your console, sign in to Xbox Live. Go to games, and then select Browse Games or Search Games. Search for the game you want to download and select Confirm Download. If you can't download your game, see

Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection
    to Xbox Live.

Let us know if you're still unable to download games on your Xbox 360!
Thema:

Downloaded game on 360

1. Downloaded game on 360 - Similar Threads - Downloaded game 360

2. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  3. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  4. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game i delete it and buy...: If i download an xbox 360 game from the disc and after i saved a game, i deleted and buy the game from the store. The save remains? 366c72a8-2ee3-4d4c-97e4-ca19dff66b83
  7. my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me...: my xbox 360 downloaded Forza Horizon but about five minutes into the game it would give me the disc unreadable error i downloaded it onto a 1 tb flash drive i just recieved can you help?...
  8. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  9. Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?: I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the...
  10. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429