DOWNLOADED BF4 PREMIUM BUT CAN ONLY PLAY THE CAMPAIGN..WHY

Discus and support DOWNLOADED BF4 PREMIUM BUT CAN ONLY PLAY THE CAMPAIGN..WHY in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I dwnld bf4 premium on xbox one it dwnld all the maps but all i can do is play the campaign..anyone help me with this pls... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GreatAce1969Canadian, Dec 27, 2015.

1. DOWNLOADED BF4 PREMIUM BUT CAN ONLY PLAY THE CAMPAIGN..WHY

I dwnld bf4 premium on xbox one it dwnld all the maps but all i can do is play the campaign..anyone help me with this pls

:)

GreatAce1969Canadian, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Battlefield 4 Premium Not Working with EA Access

I can play BF4, not BF4 premium though...

LudicrousFlea, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Battlefield 4 Premium Not Working with EA Access

Yep. I can download all the content, installed both BF4 and BF4 Premium. Can play BF4 and DLC maps, and even says BF4 Premium in the game title.menu. when you go to play premium games, it says to pay for premium and won't work. Seen online others with the
    same issue.

When contacting EA, they said they can't see I'm a.premium member and Battlelog shows me as just a regular member as well. Essentially, when you install premium from Access, all the content is available, But EA can't see the entitlements on their end, so
    you can't access premium service.

LudicrousFlea, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Treveler
    Treveler Guest

Hello,

I have the same problem. 2 days ago i bought battlefield 4 Premium Edition from the market store. If i install the game i only can play the campaign. It says Campaign 100% and the whole game 65%. But the installation already finished. What can we do pls
    help us. I installed it now 4 times. Today i deleted my Systemcache and installed it again, but its still not working. I have my Xbox One since 1 week and the first game i want to play isnt working what a shame.

Treveler, Dec 28, 2015
  5. Treveler Win User

Hello,

I have the same problem. 2 days ago i bought battlefield 4 Premium Edition from the market store. If i install the game i only can play the campaign. It says Campaign 100% and the whole game 65%. But the installation already finished. What can we do pls
    help us. I installed it now 4 times. Today i deleted my Systemcache and installed it again, but its still not working. I have my Xbox One since 1 week and the first game i want to play isnt working what a shame.
  6. LudicrousFlea Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Not Working with EA Access

Yep. I can download all the content, installed both BF4 and BF4 Premium. Can play BF4 and DLC maps, and even says BF4 Premium in the game title.menu. when you go to play premium games, it says to pay for premium and won't work. Seen online others with the
    same issue.

When contacting EA, they said they can't see I'm a.premium member and Battlelog shows me as just a regular member as well. Essentially, when you install premium from Access, all the content is available, But EA can't see the entitlements on their end, so
    you can't access premium service.
  7. LudicrousFlea Win User

Battlefield 4 Premium Not Working with EA Access

I can play BF4, not BF4 premium though...
  8. II PARALLAX II Win User

Just Lost my game save after buying the premium pack

hey man....BF4 is the gift that keeps on giving ....thats a premium perk, getting to replay the SP campaign from the beginning over and over
  9. HaVoC618 Win User

Boaster packs unlock?

The booster packs are earned by playing the campaign. There are some premium packs that you can only get by purchasing them with money in the store.
Thema:

1. DOWNLOADED BF4 PREMIUM BUT CAN ONLY PLAY THE CAMPAIGN..WHY - Similar Threads - DOWNLOADED BF4 PREMIUM

2. Slow download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download: Why are downloading updates so slow when Internet connection is 400mb + 31026a73-8e97-4f3e-86ae-78c1849ce75c
  3. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  4. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  5. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  6. Shahid App download

in XBoX on Windows
    Shahid App download: I'm trying to download a very well-known app called Shahid for entertainment purposes and Can't find it in Microsoft store!!!! If it's not available, could you please add it to the store, so I can...
  7. BF4 download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF4 download issue: purchased BF4 online and installed it. It says the game is installed however the multiplayer wont load and says “Multiplayer downloaded 0%”. Im at a loss. Thanks...
  8. digital download of BF4 Premium now cant play BF4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital download of BF4 Premium now cant play BF4: I purchased and downloaded Bf 4 premium. When i launch BF 4 loads to home screen saying thanks for purchasing Premium .............................. saying press a to continue but cant press any...
  9. purchased ea access just to play BF4 , download took 24 hours and now they want me to pay ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased ea access just to play BF4 , download took 24 hours and now they want me to pay ?: in membership details it says vault games are free to play, i downloaded bf4 which is a vault game and now they want ne to pay 45$ 7862ebb1-f8ab-4b10-b61d-8baf92ad2baf
  10. bf4 digital download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bf4 digital download?: Is it ever going to be available? 38a317e5-8853-4d30-9320-5619416b9398