Downloadable Xbox Chat History

Discus and support Downloadable Xbox Chat History in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've searched on the internet on how to download Xbox chat history and i've only seen one other person ask the same question, but no answer. I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by prazeu, Jul 3, 2021.

1. prazeu
    prazeu Guest

I've searched on the internet on how to download Xbox chat history and i've only seen one other person ask the same question, but no answer. I would really like to save them because they're very old and mean a lot to me, and if there isn't any way to do so i would recommend to add a feature like this, it would be very helpful!

:)

prazeu, Jul 3, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

You could screenshot them, but there's no way to download them.
  3. juan van Win User

FIFA 12 ULTIMATE TEAM PACKS NOT DOWNLOADING WITH MICROSOFT POINTS!!!!!!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Just to add - I had a chat user who purchased the packs but was not able to have them download. He cleared the cache and I had them go to
    live.xbox.com/.../History but the purchases were not showing up.

Should these purchases show up in their history of purchases?
  4. AceBDx Win User

I think I may have gotten robbed....

Yeah I've chatted with support and it's supposed to show up in my download history sooner or later, but still no maps as of yet.....
  5. Industrial Arts Win User

can't install Sam & Max Save the World

XBox chat support said they couldn't find a record of my purchase but then acknowledged there's an issue with the game. I can download it on the 360 and it shows in my purchase history on the site, but still won't work on Xbox One. What's the deal?
  6. SheWolfGR Win User

lost data and profiles

I don't think this problem with the achievements and download history is related to the problem with the hard drive..You should contact microsoft's support chat..
Thema:

1. Downloadable Xbox Chat History - Similar Threads - Downloadable Chat History

2. Slow download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow download: Why are downloading updates so slow when Internet connection is 400mb + 31026a73-8e97-4f3e-86ae-78c1849ce75c
  3. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  4. No link to download, No product code, No help on chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No link to download, No product code, No help on chat: I am sure this happens all the time, but finding an answer has not been easy. Microsoft Store Support did not resolve the problem. I bought a digital download as a gift but do not remember if it...
  5. Unable to download GP games on laptop despite three chat sessions. Callback option keeps...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download GP games on laptop despite three chat sessions. Callback option keeps...: Hi I have been unable to download any games from Gamespass on my laptop. My PC on the same account and router is fine. I have had three chat sessions which have been unable tor resolve the issue...
  6. gow download codes in chat have disappeared

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gow download codes in chat have disappeared: I bought the Gow ultimate edition console bundle and was pretty happy when the codes finally turned up in my inbox. I also noticed there was a gow 4 pack i still hadn't downloaded so i decided to...
  7. Lost fallout 3 download code. Sent here from online chat help, please reissue code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost fallout 3 download code. Sent here from online chat help, please reissue code: lost fallout 3 redeem code from fallout 4 preorder 2a4acbdd-d06a-42ca-9577-48027a397f50
  8. Game won't download. Been through 6 reps now, 3 of which ended chat on me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't download. Been through 6 reps now, 3 of which ended chat on me.: Oh god, where do I begin. I purchased a game at 7:30 am yesterday. From till 2:45pm I was chatting with Microsoft reps. Chatted with one amd we did some troubleshooting then we got accidently...
  9. Madden Bundle Download Not Showing / Chat Stumped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden Bundle Download Not Showing / Chat Stumped: Hello. I purchased an XBox One yesterday, the Madden 15 bundle, new, from a retail store (lst one they had). Before setting up the system (TV was taken by the wife), I read through the materials...
  10. Chat room for those of us having trouble with the GwG download of dark souls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chat room for those of us having trouble with the GwG download of dark souls: This is what's up I bought dark souls on my Xbox back 8/3/13, didn't have any problems the account that download it ran out, around the time it came out for free so, I took my Xbox one profile to...