Download speeds make no sense.

Discus and support Download speeds make no sense. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im trying to download a game on my Windows 10 machine. Im on the Xbox app, the game starts to download at 70 Mb/s for about 10 seconds then drops to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Csm0104, May 22, 2023.

1. Csm0104
    Csm0104 Guest

Im trying to download a game on my Windows 10 machine. Im on the Xbox app, the game starts to download at 70 Mb/s for about 10 seconds then drops to 500 Kb/s permanently. All other apps download at their correct speeds, Epic, Steam. It's only the Xbox/Microsoft apps that are slow.

I've tried a million different things and nothings worked so far. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: nothing works but Epic. Steam just takes longer to fail than Xbox.

The Xbox app lasts about 10 seconds, Steam lasts about 45.

:)

Csm0104, May 22, 2023
  2. Csm0104 Win User

On Xbox, it's Forza Horizon 5. On Steam I tried Payday 2, on Epic I tried some random game I forgot.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Makes no sense

Have you already checked your email inbox, junk, or spam folders? If yes and you didn't receive any emails from the Refund Team, I highly recommend submitting a new refund request by filling out the Manual Refund Webform on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-.... You can find the order number of your transaction by signing in to your email at this link: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/.

Once you're done submitting your request, you'll receive an email result within 72 hours and if your request gets approved, it will take 5-7 business days for the funds to reflect on your bank account but it really depends on your bank's policy.
  4. Eddie M1 Win User

Makes no sense

Hi thank you for the reply. I did not get an email to appeal.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Makes no sense

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that your refund request was denied. If I may ask, have you already replied to the email you received from the Refund Team to appeal their decision and explain yourself better as to why you wanted the game refunded? If not yet, I highly recommend replying to their email so your refund request will be re-opened, and hopefully, they'll give you consideration based on your reasons.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

makes no sense

The adapter offer was only eligible for owners of the original Xbox One and Kinect Sensor who purchased a new Xbox One S. The promotion

lasted
    from August 2016 to March 2017.

There's not much else to tell you, as there's no other way of getting this adapter to free. You missed out. Feel free to invest hundreds of dollars to switch platforms if you feel that is the right thing to do.

If it's any consolation, there are
    few games available
    that utilize the Kinect anyway.
Thema:

1. Download speeds make no sense. - Similar Threads - Download speeds sense

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed is 1016mbps and upload speed is 105 Mbps. However my latency is 102ms. My...: I tried alternate port selection. Nothing seems to improve it. 36611448-3944-4cb1-872d-53a02a4ea9d3
  4. Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?: I was enrolled into the beta but moved down to delta hoping it would fix the issue of my download speeds dropping to just 0. I have an ethernet connection and projected speeds of abt 300-400 but...
  5. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  6. Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 download speed 0.01 - does this impact multiplayer matches?: Hi there I have been trying to play a few multiplayer games on my Xbox360 but on a lot of games it struggles to connect to other players, even peer to peer connections and not just server...
  7. my Xbox360 download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox360 download speed: my Xbox360 has a download speed of 0.01 MBPS but all other devices beside the Xbox have a download speed of 113 MBPS. The Xbox and router are in a straight line of sight and about 10feet apart....
  8. Extremely Slow Download speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Extremely Slow Download speeds: I have a Xbox series s and out of the blue It started having incredibly slow download speeds. I have already tested the ports and checked the internet speeds and even factory reset my Xbox. It...
  9. How do i fix my download speeds on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my download speeds on my Xbox: I just installed starlink last night works amazing i get 200-300 mbps, everything is super fast then i get to my Xbox, i did a speed test on the Xbox 200mbps+ download and 50mbps upload, but my...
  10. Xbox One X download speed broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X download speed broken: As many people know Microsoft has essentially broken Xbox One X download capabilites with one of its updates. Many threads are discussing how people are unable to get over 25% of their actual...