Download queue is not working

Discus and support Download queue is not working in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I tried remote downloading via the Game pass app. When I got back to my xbox it wasn’t downloaded or queued. I tried downloading another game from Game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Purofutbolero, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Download queue is not working

I tried remote downloading via the Game pass app. When I got back to my xbox it wasn’t downloaded or queued. I tried downloading another game from Game pass and it did not pop up in queue. I tried moving a game from internal storage to a SSD and it didn’t work either. Is there any way to reset the queue page.

:)

Purofutbolero, Jun 29, 2021
  2. StingingDragon3 Win User

Download queue not working

No this is not set as my home console.
  3. Korhog Win User

Is your consol as home console?
  4. StingingDragon3 Win User

Thank you for your reply

Factory ressting did not resolve the issue. Having the console on instant on is not really a solution , the the underlying problem persists , and each time my power goes off I'll have to restart the whole download.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

What a complicated problem you have there friend, you tried to leave the console in quick boot mode? Even with the console turned off it will download updates and games, of all the alternatives you mentioned I see no other option than this, if it persists
    to contact the support directly to see if there is another procedure that helps you, for now Use this link, I hope it helps you. Good luck!

https://support.xbox.com/pt-BR/xbox-one/console/learn-about-power-modes
  6. StingingDragon3 Win User

I reported this on the Insider Hub first thing. Personally started getting the problem after the latest update.
Thema:

Download queue is not working

1. Download queue is not working - Similar Threads - Download queue working

2. Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get games to download or even go into the queue, how do it fix this?: Hello, so for years now I have been trying to reinstall Fortnite on my Xbox One as it had a fair amount of money put into the account. However, previously when I tried it would put it in the queue...
  3. XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue: Hi, I went to download a game on Game Pass and then the xbox started to add random addons for games I do not own to the queue, when I clear the queue it adds them straight back and other games....
  4. Why will games not go to the download queue and download on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why will games not go to the download queue and download on my Xbox series s.: When I try to download a game on my xbox series s that I own, the game will never enter the download queue to start the downloading process. I have turned the console off and on, power cycled the...
  5. Why is it taking so long after I got it approved to add black ops 2 to my download queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it taking so long after I got it approved to add black ops 2 to my download queue: It’s taking too long and it’s says it should get added in a bit and it’s been a bit 656f3d1f-e51d-411b-a5bc-9fa8ac80d78f
  6. Digital backwards compatible games not showing up in download queue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital backwards compatible games not showing up in download queue.: Hello. So I recently purchased Prince of Persia (2008), since it's backwards compatible & currently on sale via the 360 store, and now my xbox one x won't acknowledge this purchase (I've already...
  7. Download speed shown in queue not accurate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed shown in queue not accurate: Just got an Xbox Series S and I'm downloading my games. In the game queue screen it shows download speed of 450ish Mbps. By this it should take less than 1.5 mins to download the a game that's...
  8. My series S console won't queue games to install, I can only download game updates.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series S console won't queue games to install, I can only download game updates.: Can't get games to install, when I press install nothing happens. 3837e591-a27d-4cf0-971d-8bae5962f710
  9. Download Queue Management. It would be great for me to be able to move items up and down...

in XboX Insiders
    Download Queue Management. It would be great for me to be able to move items up and down...: What I mean is being able to reorder the download queue to do items in a set order so instead of having to pause and resume updates and games constantly I could for example just select an item in...
  10. My games and apps won't show up in my "Queue" and won't download or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games and apps won't show up in my "Queue" and won't download or install: My games and apps won't show up in my "Queue" and won't download or install I have done soft reset, hard reset, factory reset, unplugged for 30 minutes, power cycle, name it but games won’t...