Download problem - Battlefield 4 xbox 360

Discus and support Download problem - Battlefield 4 xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I'm , I just bought Battlefield 4 on the microsoft store, here we are 30min later and still nothing has been download on my xbox 360. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXFireKi11erXx, May 1, 2018.

1. Download problem - Battlefield 4 xbox 360

Hello I'm ,

I just bought Battlefield 4 on the microsoft store, here we are 30min later and still nothing has been download on my xbox 360.

Can you help me?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

:)

xXFireKi11erXx, May 1, 2018
  2. Happytuber1
    Happytuber1 Guest
    Games on Demand version of Battlefield 4

will battlefield 4 be on games ondemand tonight to download on xbox 360

Happytuber1, May 1, 2018
  3. Battlefield 4

How do you download and install Battlefield 4 on Xbox 360 4 GB with the recommended memory?

SniperJett1026, May 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Battlefield 4 is not available purchase digitally for the 360. You may want to check
    Sign in to your Microsoft account to see what you bought. If you need a refund you would check there to see if you can start one there, or you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're
    in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, May 1, 2018
  5. Oh rip, ok I will try to be refunded.

Thank you for your answer

xXFireKi11erXx, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Happytuber1 Win User

Games on Demand version of Battlefield 4

will battlefield 4 be on games ondemand tonight to download on xbox 360
  7. xXFireKi11erXx Win User

Battlefield 4 is not available purchase digitally for the 360. You may want to check
    http://commerce.microsoft.com to see what you bought. If you need a refund you would check there to see if you can start one there, or you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're
    in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Oh rip, ok I will try to be refunded.

Thank you for your answer
  8. Smwutches Win User

http://commerce.microsoft.com to see what you bought. If you need a refund you would check there to see if you can start one there, or you would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're
    in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. VLJ26 Win User

Game ahead Program....help?

So let me get this straight:

- I buy retail copy of Battlefield 4 (360)

- I go home and redeem the code on Xbox.com for BF 4 (ONE version)

- I can continue to play Battlefield 4 on 360, till I choose to upgrade my console in June

- I can then download Battlefield 4 on ONE when I get console in June.
  10. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

BF4 Beta?

No emails this time around. So it seems no second code to share since there is no codes. Closed beta starts Xbox 360: *North America: 3pm - 7pm PDT, October 1

HOW TO ACCESS THE BETA (XBOX 360)

The Exclusive Battlefield 4 Beta for Xbox 360 can now be accessed through Xbox Live. Navigate to the Games section on the Xbox 360 Dashboard. If you have either BF3 Premium or a Medal of Honor Warfighter - Limited Edition Online Pass, you will see an image
    for the Battlefield 4 Beta on your Dashboard. Select it and follow the download instructions.

Starting October 4, the Open Battlefield 4 Beta for Xbox 360 will be available for Xbox Live Gold subscribers to download through Xbox Live.

Kinda late in the day for beta. Guess they wanna test it when kids get out of school for server stress test.. Oh well still got GTA5 online.
Thema:

1. Download problem - Battlefield 4 xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Download problem Battlefield

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem: cannot download from Microsoft store or open Xbox app: I was trying to reinstall some games back onto my computer (I had uninstalled them about 3 months ago). I was going to redownload them from the Microsoft store. When I clicked install, the install...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  6. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  7. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  8. Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5
  9. Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem downloading and launching games and apps on Xbox Series S.: Good afternoon guys, I have a Xbox Series S and I'm having trouble downloading and launching games and apps, coincidentally, I think it all started after this last update of the system in October,...
  10. Battlefield 2042 download problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 2042 download problem: After i finish downloading the game, instead of letting me play, it started to download again from the begginig, but when i look into my files theres a file with the name of the game and its...