Download Pending
Discus and support Download Pending in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a game and it says pending on the download for over two hours Phillip 916455e6-00b5-4f27-9d80-bf7394e53821 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoneRanger5, Nov 12, 2021.
Thema:
Download Pending
Loading...
-
Download Pending - Similar Threads - Download Pending
-
Beta preview Downloading games/updating
in XboX InsidersBeta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading... -
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
My downloads haven't been working since yesterday
in XboX InsidersMy downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching.... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
How do I cancel a pending game download. My son tried to buy something which is now pending...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I cancel a pending game download. My son tried to buy something which is now pending...: Hi, please can you help. My son tried to add a game to his Xbox but it didn’t download as I have parental restrictions on his account. This game is showing as pending and I believe it is blocking... -
How fix a free download Creation club mod that's stuck in pending and now the game won't...
in XBoX Games and AppsHow fix a free download Creation club mod that's stuck in pending and now the game won't...: won't load the save file for I can play the game 884f0c11-f7d3-470e-b612-394c847b17ef -
Microsoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.
in XBoX on WindowsMicrosoft store stuck on pending and downloading 0% when downloading Sea of Thieves.: So i want to download sea of thieves on the microsoft store but when i click install it is stuck on pending and downloading 0% and keeps switching from those states. It says the same from the... -
Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending
in XBoX on WindowsMicrosoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%... -
My game downloads are stuck on pending and will not download on Xbox Game Pass...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy game downloads are stuck on pending and will not download on Xbox Game Pass...: Hello, My games will not download. I got a new pc and bought the Xbox game pass to play halo. It does not work. I have tried everything and nothing works. What's even more frustrating is that...