Download on PC then transfer?!

Discus and support Download on PC then transfer?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i think this question is asked millions of time before but i wanted if the answer is still NO. in short i have a limited download quota at home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eyakoumi, Oct 23, 2017.

1. eyakoumi
    eyakoumi Guest

i think this question is asked millions of time before but i wanted if the answer is still NO.

in short i have a limited download quota at home whereas at my work i have an unlimited connection.

i want to download games using my work connection and then transfer them to my xbox 360 elite.

is this possible to do?

(i know some may say copyright and pirating might cause problems... but there are free games in the marketplace, even those couldn't be downloaded?)

thx

:)

eyakoumi, Oct 23, 2017
  2. AndrásYH
    AndrásYH Guest
    Not able to buy 360 'Games with Gold' games

Got the solution thanks for the support!!

You can not download Xbox360games by Xbox One directly.

You have to download it on 360 OR PC!

Log in to your account on PC, add the game to queue using your PC instead of your console.

Then you can download it on Console!!!

AndrásYH, Oct 23, 2017
  3. DLC from PC to Xbox360S

No, you can't download it on a PC and then transfer it to the Xbox.

You can however add it to the download queue via the PC and it will then be downloaded the next time you switch your Xbox on.

SONIC SCREAM 07, Oct 23, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

I'm afraid it's only possible to download your games via a Xbox 360 console, it can not be downloaded via any other type of device.

5. The only other option is to take your console to work with you, connect and download them there.

Paraffin Alien, Nov 1, 2018
  6. UpliftKnight Win User

No internet for Xbox :(

Unfortunately There's no way to download to PC and then transfer to another account.
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

The only other option is to take your console to work with you, connect and download them there.
  8. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I'm afraid it's only possible to download your games via a Xbox 360 console, it can not be downloaded via any other type of device.
  9. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

DLC from PC to Xbox360S

No, you can't download it on a PC and then transfer it to the Xbox.

You can however add it to the download queue via the PC and it will then be downloaded the next time you switch your Xbox on.
  10. C cRaZy D Win User

Downloading

No, you can't. There is no official way to transfer any downloaded content to a PC.
Thema:

1. Download on PC then transfer?! - Similar Threads - Download transfer

2. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like...
  3. Can I download games on hard drive, then transfer them to my xbox series x ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download games on hard drive, then transfer them to my xbox series x ?: Hi There are a lot of games that i can't download on my xbox since they are too big, like starfield, flight simulator, or forza. I am travelling in a few days and i will have good wifi, but i...
  4. I downloaded a game on an Xbox One, then copied/transferred it to my Xbox XS, if i delete...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a game on an Xbox One, then copied/transferred it to my Xbox XS, if i delete...: Sorry I am not familiar with Xbox or gaming, I just want to know if i delete this game from my Xbox XS, will it still be on my Xbox one? The game was originally bought on the Xbox one, i just...
  5. Game packs i have brought and download haven't transferred to my new xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game packs i have brought and download haven't transferred to my new xbox: Over a year ago i brought the sims 4 game packs titled Sims 4 vampires Sims 4 relam of magic Sims 4 strangervill And they downloaded to my xbox one but now over a year later after buying the...
  6. Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to transfer the save data from playing on the cloud to the downloaded...: I’ve been playing Stardew Valley through cloud gaming on my pc and i recently installed it so the game runs smoother. However, i discovered that my save data was not on the installed version and...
  7. Is it possible for me to download GTA V on an XBOX, transfer the files to a hard drive then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for me to download GTA V on an XBOX, transfer the files to a hard drive then...: I own GTA V on both platforms, but I have pretty slow wifi and it would take extremely long for me to install GTA V on my computer alone. I was wondering if I could copy the contents from my XBOX...
  8. Interrupted an app transfer, now cant download from gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Interrupted an app transfer, now cant download from gamepass: So here is the deal. I was trying to make up space to install forza horizon 5 on my ssd and was looking through my installed apps. While looking trough them i accidentally selected to move back 4...
  9. Download games without network transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download games without network transfer: I had an xbox one x but had to swotch back to an xbox one orginally meaning i couldn’t transfer all my games because there wasn’t enough storage and had to wait to be able to buy a new xbox one x....
  10. Is there a way to download an XBOX game with a PC and then transfer to the console via USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to download an XBOX game with a PC and then transfer to the console via USB: With the advent of gamepass / everything else being subscription/cloud based, it would be helpful to those of us in rural areas if we could take a computer to a fast connection to download (huge)...