Download Microsoft flight sim 2020

Discus and support Download Microsoft flight sim 2020 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My computer was hacked and I have to reinstall everything. Also the flight simulator 2020 std. that I had bought in a computer shop. I thought I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Henk Rispens, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Henk Rispens
    Henk Rispens Guest

My computer was hacked and I have to reinstall everything. Also the flight simulator 2020 std. that I had bought in a computer shop. I thought I had bought it completely but it was not even half. I started this morning at 9 am Dutch time. Installing the 10 CDs took me 3 hours. I installed it at 12 noon. I have to download the rest another 126 GB from the Microsoft store. We are now 6 hours later, it is 18 o'clock, I have now downloaded 42 % or 53 GB. Installing the flight simulator will then take about 20 hours. The speed is on average less than 2 MBits/s. Microsoft seems to think only of itself. The customers can drop dead. Is it not? Respect is hard to find. Disgraceful the way customers are treated. I'd take a look at this if I were Microsoft. This is really not possible.

:)

Henk Rispens, Mar 22, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is Flight Sim. X 2006 compatible with Windows 365?

Microsoft 365 is the subscription service for productivity, items like Skype, OneDrive and Office

No version of Flight Sim or any games appear on it

The only version of Flight Sim on GamePass is 2020, which is unlikely to change
  3. Ignatius SCHOLTZ Win User

Microsoft Flight simulator for PC

It is Flight sim 2020 40th edition.
  4. KyleW1864 Win User

CH Products Flight Sim Yoke Set up

How do i set up CH Products Flight Sim Yoke for Microsoft Flight Sim 2020?
    I had to map each axis and button manually. Equipment must be too old for them to do it for us.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Flight Simulator windows 10 ... can I play it without xbox?

you don't need an xbox console but you require an xbox account which you already have by having a microsoft account. you can then get the latest flight sim 2020 if your pc is of good spec.

the older flight sim is playable with tweaks and plenty of flight sim forums will be the best place to get that game working again.
  6. SpookyDiver Win User

Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 - USB controller detection problem (CH Controllers)

"Hi All

Hope someone can help me.

Successfully configured my CH Flight Sim Yoke to work Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 and did some flying around and landing around my hometown no problems. The configuration setup was saved. I then closed the game down.

Now when I start up Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 it no longer detects the CH Flight Sim Yoke. I have also tried plugging in the CH Fighterstick (which was previously detected) and it is now undetected as well.

The USB ports work fine outside Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 as tested by adding a second keyboard. (update: under Windows 10 device manager I also checked to can see if Windows 10 detects the insertion and removal of the CH controllers - I confirmed OK that
    Windows 10 had no problems detecting the addition and removal of the controllers.

It seems to be a detection problem by Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 (despite the fact Windows 10 can detect the controllers)

Welcome any advise why Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 has 'forgotten' its plug in controls.

TIA

Des (tippiersaucer2)"
    This afternoon I was playing FS 2020 with an Xbox controller because Flight gear is not available anywhere, except at Ama..n for 400-500% price markups. Today I received a Thrustmaster Rudder pedal I bought at the Microsoft Store and FS 2020 detect it without
    problems. After setting up the axis, I played for awhile and got off. When I got back on a few minutes later my Xbox controller was gone from FS2020. The Rudder Pedals were still showing and working, but no signs of the controller. Unplugging, rebooting
    the PC (Windows 10 Pro latest) did not do any good. I tried the controller with Steam games and it works as usual, so there is something going on with FS 2020 recognizing USB devices for sure....
Thema:

1. Download Microsoft flight sim 2020 - Similar Threads - Download Microsoft flight

2. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  4. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  5. Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...: sorry for my bad vocabulary and spelling english is not my firs language what do i need to do to fix this. i cant reinstall the game becouse there is no delete button (i searched every where)....
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Going up and down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Download Going up and down.: So when I was downloading microsoft simulator 2nd day it starts going up and down it goes from 60GB-58.8GB any reason for this? a66bab63-9c72-4e8c-b468-cf9d46e0f347
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Freezes whilst downloading and no other fix apart from force...: I’ve been trying to install MSFS for the past day and it gets up to around 800mb before the whole application freezes. I then have to force close the app via task manager and restart, which then...
  8. i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...: do i need game pass to download microsoft flight simulator using a download code. 6297dc4c-1d12-40ab-8269-5cd115dfd7e1
  9. re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    re-download of flight simulator purchased in microsoft store 8/2020 now asks for cd to run: my flight simulator i purchased in august 2020 has worked fine until a few days ago, tried all the recommended fixes online but still wouldn't finish loading, gets to about 70% then fails, even in...
  10. I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having problems doiwnloading the microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible.: I'm having problems installing/downloading microsoft flight simulator. Download times are impossible. The download process continually hangs. Please help. I have a steam copy of microsoft flight...