Download location
Discus and support Download location in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I download something it appears in my Xbox but there's one thing confusing me: where are the downloaded games path. Like the path to get to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TouchableDeath, May 26, 2022.
Thema:
Download location
Loading...
-
Download location - Similar Threads - Download location
-
Beta preview Downloading games/updating
in XboX InsidersBeta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading... -
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
My downloads haven't been working since yesterday
in XboX InsidersMy downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching.... -
Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)
in XboX InsidersHas anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the... -
I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library
in XboX InsidersI Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]... -
Trying to download anything, the location to download it to is just a blur, and continues...
in XBoX Games and AppsTrying to download anything, the location to download it to is just a blur, and continues...: I've tried youtubing the problem, Microsoft is not even useful, I've sat here waiting for it for an hour and nothing has changed. This is my last attempt because this is the only way for me to... -
I'm missing the default game download location button.
in XboX InsidersI'm missing the default game download location button.: I'm missing the folder select button, I've been trying to get Minecraft on my potato of a pc. I've been trying to get it from the Microsoft store but have been having problems from there, so I'm... -
New UI update download location help
in XboX InsidersNew UI update download location help: I’ve joined the insider program but how do I get the actual update for the UI? I’ve checked around the insider app itself and my console settings. Thanks for the help submitted by /u/Nbc_125... -
On the Microsoft Store, how do I change the location of the games I've downloaded or the...
in XBoX on WindowsOn the Microsoft Store, how do I change the location of the games I've downloaded or the...: I can't seem to find any way of changing the file location on the Microsoft Store for the games I have already downloaded and also the games that I want to download....