download issues.

Discus and support download issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am unable to download anything from the microsoft store. any time i try to access anything from the store there is no download button or update or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Salsbury, Apr 26, 2023.

1. download issues.

i am unable to download anything from the microsoft store. any time i try to access anything from the store there is no download button or update or anything.

:)

Matthew Salsbury, Apr 26, 2023
  2. ~Bluewolf~ Win User

Downloading issues?

As of right now, since I can't edit the post, it seems to be downloading once again. My net was up and functional that entire time. I have no idea what happened.
  3. SHOTGUN VICIOUS Win User

Download Issue

Yes it is, my account says UK, Id never have a reason to change that. My card info also has UK section too. Think about it, it went through by doing the payment on my phone but not anywhere else? Something is clearly up
  4. SHOTGUN VICIOUS Win User

Download Issue

Not one of those suggestions worked and I cant delete my card from xbox because its connected to my automatically updated 3 month xbox live renewal... The big joke is I stopped the automatic update but still cant remove the payment option, which means I
    cant actually make any change to find out what the issue is.

Think I'll block all microsoft payments through my account if this cant be solved cos I've spent hours trying to simply disconnect my card from xbox but been blocked from doing so at every attempt.

Why is it so hard just to remove my own information?
  5. xXs1n702Xx Win User

Downloading issues

Update:

The download seems to have removed itself from my Active Download list. I now have a Unidentified Download error in my systems storage.
  6. cS Legacy cS Win User

Downloading issues

Try clearing your system cache and re-downloading them.

Go to 'System' via the dashboard > System Settings > Storage > Press Y > Select 'Yes'.

I had similar problems with downloadable content, and this method resolved it.
Thema:

download issues.

1. download issues. - Similar Threads - download issues

2. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  3. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  4. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  5. Xbox Series X game download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X game download issues: My xbox has internet connection problems when I download a game. It sometimes only downloads at 5-100 mbit/s. However, when I check the connection between the xbox and the router, the xbox shows...
  6. Xbox One X Wifi Download Speed Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Wifi Download Speed Issues: Following the last update, my speeds on my One X console (Not the series X) via Wi-Fi won't exceed 25mbps. Prior to this, I was pulling 250-300mbps per second on Wi-Fi I restarted the Xbox I...
  7. Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.: I'm downloading Mortal Kombat 1 for Xbox Series X and when I first install it for the first time, it stops, I managed to get to 60gb after changing disc 1 to disc 2 as there are 2 disc's and...
  8. Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue With Downloading Games (Error Code 0x87e00196): I have been having issues all morning with downloading MSFS on PC. I force stopped, reset, and uninstalled the Xbox app and Gaming services but have had no luck with being able to download this...
  9. Downloading Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Issue: Hi, ive been trying to download far cry 6 on game pass but every time i reset the app or click on the icon, it has the 3 little grey loading dots and never actually lets me click the download...
  10. I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue where i can download any other game but fortnite even though i have 900 gb...: I have an xbox one its last update was on 12/24/2023 2:11 AM 9d937bc7-34c5-4c84-a610-9dcabba01994