Download issues XBOX one

Discus and support Download issues XBOX one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a bit of an odd issue, so over the past few months I’ve had odd in game issues with STO and Destiny 2, super long loading times in game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CovertReese 01, May 9, 2023.

1. Download issues XBOX one

So I have a bit of an odd issue, so over the past few months I’ve had odd in game issues with STO and Destiny 2, super long loading times in game freezes menus not loading ect., at first I assumed it was network issues but after an STO update failed to install I decided to simply reinstall the game entirely, this fixed my issues there, so I’m attempting to do the same thing for destiny 2 and all was going well until the download stopped at 81.5% when my internet download speed was 230mbps and my upload speed is at 40mbps once it hit this magic percentage the download froze and gave my console an aneurism, as a certified IT I cannot figure out why this is especially since in the same download que a similarly sized halo 5 download perfectly fine while destiny is killing my console, suggestions?

:)

CovertReese 01, May 9, 2023
  2. xXButtLickerXx9 Win User

Xbox one downloading issues

Heya!

When running into issues with slow downloads we recommend following all of the steps on the

slow downloads guide.

If all of those steps fail can you send us your current NAT type, detailed console network stats(Settings>Network>Network Settings>Detailed Network Statistics), and a photo of the console's physical location?

We will be here to assist further if needed!

Hello, the steps on the guide did not help my issue.

So, my xbox is located behind my sceen and there wouldn't be any difficulties about the placement, because everything can run fine. And it has been in loads of different places before and has had the exact same issues.

When it comes to my current NAT type it says "Moderate"

And my detailed console network status is:

Downloadspeed: 69 Mbps

Uploadspeed: 95 Mbps

packet loss: 0%

MTU: 1500

latency: 29 ms

Hope that we can find a solution to this problem.

Thanks for that info.

A moderate NAT would definitely, cause issues with downloads and updates.

Let's go through every step on
    the NAT guide
    to try and get that back to Open.

Once the NAT is open let's have you test a quick download of some content you own and let us know how that goes!
    Hey, thanks for the reply. But unfortunally it still doesn't work. It did help a little bit, but it still continues to stop completly with the download. And yes my NAT-Type is now on "Open"
  3. xXButtLickerXx9 Win User

Xbox one downloading issues

Heya!

When running into issues with slow downloads we recommend following all of the steps on the

slow downloads guide.

If all of those steps fail can you send us your current NAT type, detailed console network stats(Settings>Network>Network Settings>Detailed Network Statistics), and a photo of the console's physical
    location?

We will be here to assist further if needed!
    Hello, the steps on the guide did not help my issue.

So, my xbox is located behind my sceen and there wouldn't be any difficulties about the placement, because everything can run fine. And it has been in loads of different places before and has had the exact same issues.

When it comes to my current NAT type it says "Moderate"

And my detailed console network status is:

Downloadspeed: 69 Mbps

Uploadspeed: 95 Mbps

packet loss: 0%

MTU: 1500

latency: 29 ms

Hope that we can find a solution to this problem.

4. VegetaKR Win User

Xbox one download issue

Hello,

Just a simple question but have you memory enough to download it?

It happens we think we have it and unfortunately, we were wrong.

Try to delete a game or app to be sure to get space needed.

Before it, you can just turn off your xbox by staying pushed on the power button until it is stopped, wait 15 seconds and restart it.

I hope it will help you (it sometimes happens to me).
  5. MoMoney3 Win User

Xbox one download issue

I’m downloading a game and it’s stopping in the same spot, and I kept retrying it. I reset my Xbox, unplugged it, and my WiFi is perfect
    I have the same problem with trying to download the netflix app. It gets to 95% and doesnt download anymore and causes my xbox too freeze. Been like this for the past 2 weeks. I tried resetting xbox, wifi connection nothing seems to work
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one download issue

Hello GlennOoten,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Is this issue occurring with multiple games or a single game? Is the game that you are trying to download a backwards compatible game?
    Does an error message or error code appear when you test the network and multiplayer connections in

the network settings
    ? Be sure to let us know the results GlennOoten!
Thema:

Download issues XBOX one

1. Download issues XBOX one - Similar Threads - Download issues

2. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  3. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  4. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  5. Issue downloading MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue downloading MW3: I have the xbox one S. I have a 180 hz monitor. I've changed the settings to 120 hz on the xbox. However, it won't let me download the call of duty X/S version. It keeps downloading the basic call...
  6. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  7. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  8. Xbox Series X game download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X game download issues: My xbox has internet connection problems when I download a game. It sometimes only downloads at 5-100 mbit/s. However, when I check the connection between the xbox and the router, the xbox shows...
  9. Xbox One X Wifi Download Speed Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Wifi Download Speed Issues: Following the last update, my speeds on my One X console (Not the series X) via Wi-Fi won't exceed 25mbps. Prior to this, I was pulling 250-300mbps per second on Wi-Fi I restarted the Xbox I...
  10. Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assistance with technical issue of game not downloading.: I'm downloading Mortal Kombat 1 for Xbox Series X and when I first install it for the first time, it stops, I managed to get to 60gb after changing disc 1 to disc 2 as there are 2 disc's and...