download history

Discus and support download history in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to re-download pre-order content for call of duty ghost and also has anyone received problems with the season pass on the Xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Misfit Aloha, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Misfit Aloha
    Misfit Aloha Guest

download history

Does anyone know how to re-download pre-order content for call of duty ghost and also has anyone received problems with the season pass on the Xbox one I downloaded it today and for some reason I can't get the bonus content that comes with it

:)

Misfit Aloha, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Download History?

if you go under your games and apps section you should see the game slightly shadowed and with the cloud icon next to it, then you can select this and click install, that's all I know at the moment.

Farscape247, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Download history

Is there a way to find my download history, I used a code for the Assassin's Creed 4 sacrificed secrets DLC and it didn't install so I had to delete it, now I can't find a way to redownload it, please help

WoodyBoxCrusher, Jan 3, 2014
  4. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

download history

Go into the games marketplace, and if you did the license transfer thing then you should be able to install all the extras straight from the marketplace at no charge.

FullHornet, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Download History?

if you go under your games and apps section you should see the game slightly shadowed and with the cloud icon next to it, then you can select this and click install, that's all I know at the moment.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Download history

Hi there,

You can follow this link to see your Download History on the web:
    live.xbox.com/.../History

-

If that link doesn't take you right there, the Marketplace FAQ will have the link also.
    www.xbox.com/.../faq

-

I hope this helps.

-

Edit: Ninja'ed
  7. EggsBoxJuan Win User

download history?

8. Qumquathedgehog Win User

Download History

9. APEXASSASSlN Win User

Download History

Thanks for that guys. It's much easier on here to add games to the que than it is finding them on the 360.
Thema:

download history

1. download history - Similar Threads - download history

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  5. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  6. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  7. Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S is faster to download than my Series X (Help): I just bought a second hand Series X yesterday, I was blown away when I seen it was only hitting 30-45Mb/s , while my Series S has no issue consistently holding 150-195Mb/s.. I’ve tried many...
  8. Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I choose a folder to download my games?: When I try to install some games, it asks me to choose a folder for my games on my C drive. When I choose a folder, it says "You can't set your default install location to that folder. Try another...
  9. 360 Download History crashes on console

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Download History crashes on console: When trying to scroll down the download history on console it keeps crashing. I have cleared cache, reset network adapter, reset console. I have hundreds of items to scroll through and it keeps...
  10. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...