Download History List in Xbox Store

Discus and support Download History List in Xbox Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When you download a free app in the Xbox Store is there a download history list that shows installed and uninstalled apps within the Xbox Store?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TwiningMitten83, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Download History List in Xbox Store

When you download a free app in the Xbox Store is there a download history list that shows installed and uninstalled apps within the Xbox Store?

:)

TwiningMitten83, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

History of a bought few years ago products

3. Smwutches Win User

How and where can I get my list of games I bought? On 360 and One.

4. bowski477 Win User

Xbox 360 download / purchase history issues

Have you followed the steps listed here

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/store/view-download-history

1. Sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
    2. Go to settings and select Account.
    3. Select Download History.
    4. Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select Download Again.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Cannot play xbox 360 games on 360 which were redeemed on xbox one

Make sure you're redownloading it from your download history, not the store.

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
    2. Select Xbox Home.
    3. Select settings.
    4. Select Account.
    5. Select Download History.
    6. Select the content you want, and then select Download Again.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Arcadecraft

The game has been delisted from the store. You should be able to find it in your download history. On the Xbox 360 go to settings - account - download history, and scroll down the list until the game shows. Select it from there and start the download.
Thema:

Download History List in Xbox Store

1. Download History List in Xbox Store - Similar Threads - Download History List

2. Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox 360 no longer download? Network test shows 0.01 mbs but uploads are at...: Xbox360 will not connect to xbox live. Upload speed of 20-30 mbs but download spead of 0.01 mps. From posts, this is a known problem that has just recently happened. My Xbox one works fine!...
  3. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  4. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. Download speed on xbox app on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Download speed on xbox app on PC: I don't know if this is the right subreddit, but I am trying to download Sea of Thieves on my pc through the xbox app on my computer but the download speed is super slow it gets less than a...
  7. My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103: My Xbox 360 will not let me download my profile it keeps giving me the code 80151103 cefc6d9a-c43f-410f-af89-650fd9a5a827
  8. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  9. 360 Download History crashes on console

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Download History crashes on console: When trying to scroll down the download history on console it keeps crashing. I have cleared cache, reset network adapter, reset console. I have hundreds of items to scroll through and it keeps...
  10. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...