Download From Internet Problem

Discus and support Download From Internet Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge on Xbox Don't Let You Download Files, I'm Pretty Mad, Because If Y'all Don't Know, People Liked to Download Mods and Jailbreak Games,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JulianStrait, Mar 16, 2023.

1. JulianStrait
    JulianStrait Guest

Microsoft Edge on Xbox Don't Let You Download Files, I'm Pretty Mad, Because If Y'all Don't Know, People Liked to Download Mods and Jailbreak Games, Now I Think It's Not Fair, I Mean Why Can't They Just Make It So You Can't Download Certain Files Extensions, Because I Miss Downloading My Videos Off Xbox, So Microsoft Please Hear Me Out

:)

JulianStrait, Mar 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You cannot mod Xbox games except through the game itself, and attempting to jailbreak your Xbox is a violation of TOS that can lead to account and console bans

Downloads are disabled on Edge to prevent malware

It is unlikely that this will change.
  3. Benjamin_66 Win User

0x87e0012c on witcher 3 new gen update

I tried to download another game, it downloaded normally, the problem is not from the Internet
  4. Smwutches Win User

Can my friend download Lego SW 3 with a Xbox Silver account?

Silver accounts can download content no problem. As long as they can connect to the internet they will have no problem downloading it or anything else they would want to download from the marketplace.
  5. tavaresjpc Win User

Can't complete download of game - can't delete incomplete download

i think the problem might be your internet... to download games from XBL you must have at least 3mb of download speed...
  6. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Downloading error xbox 360

Hi,

Maybe this problem it's from your internet connection or maybe the memory it's full and the game can't download correctly.
Thema:

1. Download From Internet Problem - Similar Threads - Download Internet Problem

2. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  3. When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When a game updates on my Xbox One it downloads at 10-20mbps. I have 300mbps internet and...: Why do my games download so slow? Other devices on my internet download at 200-300mbps * Moved from Community Center 606f93d9-f957-4abd-b363-5c7f393fde2a
  4. My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My laptop has been consuming so much internet data since I tried to download Xbox (even if...: Hi, I tried to download Xbox in my laptop but changed mind so I cancelled it but starting that my laptop has been consuming so much data in a small amount of time which is not normal. What should...
  5. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  6. Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...: I’ve had this problem in the past and was able to fix it by clearing MAC address but now no other options work. Tried changing dns, restarting router and console, as well as changing settings in...
  7. Slow xbox when downloading (internet based actions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow xbox when downloading (internet based actions): When i am downloading games on my xbox series x all download speed goes to this activity. The download goes pretty fast, but all other images and other activities that needs internet goes very...
  8. why are my games on the xbox PC app taking so long to download. Its not my internet either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my games on the xbox PC app taking so long to download. Its not my internet either: My game is downloading at like 7.7mb/s how do i increase it a593b27e-d09e-49a2-9464-66ab57a6b0c9
  9. "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store: [img] im literally connected to the internet, what the hell is this error e036d888-784d-4466-8e8a-cccfb535c3e7
  10. Xbox One Download Speed SUCKS!Internet speed problem I'm sure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Download Speed SUCKS!Internet speed problem I'm sure: This is about the Xbox One but I will mention things about the Xbox 360 as well.I have had this issue ever since I got my first Xbox 360 back when Halo 3 released,but it just keeps getting worse.I...