Download from 30_% back to 0%

Discus and support Download from 30_% back to 0% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hwy jc here, started downloading ww2 Thursday morning and with my slow Internet got to about 30% as of Friday night. The game was originally 52gb size.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JC ShAWmAN, Nov 3, 2017.

  1. JC ShAWmAN
    JC ShAWmAN Guest

    Download from 30_% back to 0%


    hwy jc here, started downloading ww2 Thursday morning and with my slow Internet got to about 30% as of Friday night. The game was originally 52gb size. I went back to check on it and it was back at 0% but the part that is confusing is that the game is know
    saying it' 32gb in size. So what happened? The size drop makes sense as I had downloaded about 20GB but never had this happen and it' worrying me and not sure what's going on

    :)
     
    JC ShAWmAN, Nov 3, 2017
    #1
  2. Getting disconnected from Battlefield 4

    Getting constant disconnections from Battlefield 4 - Domination.

    This has happened 30_ times.
     
    ecaf-3183C10D-8753-4B15-B9B7-10F04D3EA527, Nov 3, 2017
    #2
  3. Harveys cups
    Harveys cups Guest
    Unable to download DLC.

    When trying to download Tears Don't Fall for Rocksmith 2014, it'll go from 0 to 1 then back to 0. A message will then pop up saying that it cannot download. Can anyone help?
     
    Harveys cups, Nov 3, 2017
    #3
  4. {Parity} Win User

    Download back to 0%

    It is not likely the router if it is downloading 79%. However, since it is an older router you will probably get much better service from a new one.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  6. XiTaliaN_299 Win User

    Download back to 0%

    I will change the router today the problem may be the router too? he is very old
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Download back to 0%

    Two things first that isnt allowed only the account holder may use his account

    It is against the terma of use to give login details or share account details

    If he later reports his accounr got hacked guess what you could get a suspension

    Not really worth it

    Im guessing you dont live in the same region as the other person

    Your account region must reflect your actual region so if your "friend " lives somewhere else you wont be able to download region locked content
  8. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

    Download back to 0%

    Ola, você consegue rodar uma verificação de disco no seu Xbox ou testar instalar em um HD Externo?
Thema:

Download from 30_% back to 0%

Loading...
  1. Download from 30_% back to 0% - Similar Threads - Download 30_%

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...