Download free game xbox live gold problems

Discus and support Download free game xbox live gold problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am from Romania. I have a problem with my subscription xbox live gold. I can't download free games offered by subscription because I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by christm1974, Sep 20, 2017.

1. christm1974
    christm1974 Guest

Hello, I am from Romania. I have a problem with my subscription xbox live gold. I can't download free games offered by subscription because I don't have postal address in US. My account is open in UK- en-Gb as told me the store
    that sold the console.

Can you help me ?

Best Regards,

Cristian

:)

christm1974, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Mr Popek
    Mr Popek Guest
    Error 80150017 Mafia 2 gold free !!! Why Microsoft?

I live in Poland, i pay for GOLD and xbox live is supported here. I cant download Mafia 2 but i had no problems with any other free gold games like Hitman Absolution or Gears of War Judgment Download free game xbox live gold problems :(

Mr Popek, Sep 20, 2017
  3. H0LLYW000D
    H0LLYW000D Guest
    Games with gold. Live Trial

They also work with the free subscriptions so people can try out the features & any games there offering before they spend $50 for a year of xbox live gold, But once your sub runs out you will no longer be able to play said game's you download on your xbox one
    Download free game xbox live gold problems [​IMG]
    If you have an xbox 360 and downloaded any of the free xbox 360 game's with gold and your sub runs out you can still play your xbox 360 game's you downloaded even if you don't ever renew for xbox live gold again
    xbox one will just lock you out till you renew your subscription and then once your subscription is renewed you can play all your free game's you downloaded & bought for free thru xbox live gold

H0LLYW000D, Sep 20, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there

you will need to double check if your account is indeed set to the UK via for example: Sign in to your Microsoft account it will show the country/region in the 2nd
    column, if that is a different country then you might have to Migrate your account to a different country. Keep in mind that using countries different from your actual location can lead to issues with regionally locked content etc.

If you are on a Xbox One also make sure your console is set to the correct Region in the Settings.

Keep in mind that Romania is officially not a supported Xbox Live country and therefor you will likely run into issues when trying to purchase content and using different regions.

5. WPAK Win User

problem live gold

Hi there,

in order to download Games with Gold for free, you will need a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, any free trials will not count as Gold to allow purchasing those Games with Gold games for free
  6. Vorpal1986 Win User

Xbox Live Gold 14 day trial - confusing and frustrating

No problem, here's your link, enjoy ;-)

support.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold-faq

"If I redeem a promotional Xbox Live Gold token, will I be able to download the free games?

No, you would not be eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold membership or trial that requires a credit card."
  7. HrVaTsK01 Win User

I cannot play online games on cd

Yes i have xbox live gold... I can play the games that i downloaded for free... But the 2 games that i have on cd i cannot play... When i bought my xbox one it cames with 14 days of free xbox live and i played those 2 games perfectly, then i bought xbox
    live gold and i have this problem since
  8. Mr Popek Win User

Error 80150017 Mafia 2 gold free !!! Why Microsoft?

I live in Poland, i pay for GOLD and xbox live is supported here. I cant download Mafia 2 but i had no problems with any other free gold games like Hitman Absolution or Gears of War Judgment :(
  9. OlivierCésar Win User

backwards compatible games

Hi,

Gold X360 backward compatible games will always show you a Buy This Game.

But, that's no problem, click on Buy This Game and you will see Free if your Gold Subscription is valid. You will also need a valid payment associated to your account.

Excerpt from the FAQ

"When I try to download a game from Xbox.com I get a message that says "You have no valid payment options on file." Will I be charged for the free Games with Gold?

You won’t be charged for the Games with Gold download. The Xbox.com Store requires a valid payment option to download Xbox 360 games. However, no charges will be made since Games with Gold is free to Xbox Live Gold members."

The FAQ can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/games-with-gold-faq#c3ca0339eee64eeb90594fd08f34a212

Hope this help

Cheers
Thema:

1. Download free game xbox live gold problems - Similar Threads - Download free game

2. Can I set up and download free games via my computer with XBOX Series S?(have crappy wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I set up and download free games via my computer with XBOX Series S?(have crappy wifi...: Can I set up and download free games via my computer with XBOX Series S?(have crappy wifi at home and need alternative to beefing up said wifi). Once games downloaded I won't be connecting to web....
  3. Why can’t I re-download clustertruck (a game I previously installed) for free now I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I re-download clustertruck (a game I previously installed) for free now I have to...: I re-downloaded clustertruck a game I used to play a lot and now I have to pay to re-download it which is stupid since I already paid for it now I have to pay again....
  4. Can I download Elder Scrolls Online for free on PC with the game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I download Elder Scrolls Online for free on PC with the game pass?: I bought the $1 game pass for three months because it said it included Elder Scrolls Online, which I wanted to try out. However, microsoft store and the xbox app itself did not have it available...
  5. I cannot download the free game Sine Mora

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot download the free game Sine Mora: Why cant i download the games with gold for june 2020 Sine Mora To my xboxone? 0ec4347f-4599-4c18-9171-267019b25265
  6. I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy and download a game for free with Games With Gold (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse): So today is probably the last day that "Shantae and the Pirate's Curse" is free with Games With Gold, and it won't let me buy to own for free. Is it because I already downloaded it with my Xbox...
  7. Where can i download a tigerwoods golf game for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i download a tigerwoods golf game for free: I need a tiger woods golf game and dont have money can someone help me please 6ab20c79-517f-47b1-9365-c4265a46f9a8
  8. Download a game that's not free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download a game that's not free: I am installing wwe it's not free but I can install it will it cost money 800c2423-129a-4bae-b71b-1dc9e24ad15f
  9. Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to download xbox 360 free games with Game with Gold: Hello, I have an Xbox Gold Subscription since nearly 15 years. Since last september, i cannot download free xbox 360 games that are in Gold With Gold Subscription every month. I have tried my...
  10. If I have an Xbox game on disk am I able to download it for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have an Xbox game on disk am I able to download it for free?: I have 2 xbox systems that my kids share. One is set up as home xbox. We have NBA2K20 on disk. Is it possible to download it for free so we can have it loaded on both xbox systems? When we...