Download for B4B stuck after trying to update

Discus and support Download for B4B stuck after trying to update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday i tried to update B4B but then cancelled it as i needed the bandwidth for something else. But now the entire build got deleted and its asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sameerkalaskar, Nov 14, 2021.

  1. Download for B4B stuck after trying to update


    Yesterday i tried to update B4B but then cancelled it as i needed the bandwidth for something else. But now the entire build got deleted and its asking me install the entire game again. So when i click on install it will download upto 1000kbs and then get stuck. I have tried all the fixes available on the internet. Other games on the game pass are download without any issues..its just Back 4 Blood.

    I am on xbox game pass PC.

    Please if anybody knows a fix for this let me know

    :)
     
    sameerkalaskar, Nov 14, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Download for B4B stuck after trying to update

    Hi there sameerkalaskar welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Sometimes update issues can be related to the Xbox app directly! I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

    https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

    NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. sameerkalaskar Win User

    Download for B4B stuck after trying to update

    Hello Christopher, thanks for the warm welcome and the reply. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the xbox App but the issues still persists. i have even tried to install the game from microsoft store but the behavior is the same. The weird part is that the issue is only for Back 4 blood and all other games are downloading just fine. I guess when i cancelled the update and the entire build got deleted, so issue happened and now i am unable to download the game. I have even tried resetting microsoft store and clearing the cache but no luck
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Download for B4B stuck after trying to update

    I had a similar issue around a year ago, but in my case, all my games were having issues. I could tell you all the 10 steps I followed to solve it, unfortunately what helped me to solved this was to restart my PC as it comes here:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

    In the part of Windows 10 click on "Reset this PC" these instructions will help you to solve the problem, you can even leave your important files! Seeing that FH5 is the only game giving you this issue I understand if this seems a bit extreme!
  5. Soheil1363 Win User

    Game Install stuck on 0%

    i've same problem with ryse , install offline & a new problem , offline install stuck in 97% and after 10 min installation stop & when try reconnect and try downloading update the persent going on 90% and begin download update and after 2hour stuck in 93%
    and then again stop installation , any one have this problem?
  6. GrahamSkillin Win User

    Back4blood error need help

    Hi Sam, thanks for the reply, yes I did infact do this after I made this post last night - I used the windows updater tool and brought my system to 21H1 but it has not fixed my issue, my games still wont download - although it did automatically download and install solitaire

    I thought, maybe I had the wrong game pass, so even upgraded to ultimate, but it hasn't worked either.

    if there are more troubleshooting steps we can try I would be keen to, as really was hoping to try B4B with some friends later this evening

    thanks

    Graham
Thema:

Download for B4B stuck after trying to update

Loading...
  1. Download for B4B stuck after trying to update - Similar Threads - Download B4B stuck

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I went into the Microsoft store to update B4B and it started to re-download the whole game...

    in XboX Insiders
    I went into the Microsoft store to update B4B and it started to re-download the whole game...: I went into the Microsoft store to update B4B (Back 4 Blood) and it started to re-download the whole game not just give it the small patch and deleted my progress in downloading FH5 (Forza Horizon...