download disappeared after pausing

Discus and support download disappeared after pausing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been downloading Forza Horzion 5, paused the download at 85% and when i came back the download just disappeared. Disk space is taken by this:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stonerini, Nov 14, 2021.

  1. Stonerini
    Stonerini Guest

    download disappeared after pausing


    I've been downloading Forza Horzion 5, paused the download at 85% and when i came back the download just disappeared.

    Disk space is taken by this:


    download disappeared after pausing [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Stonerini, Nov 14, 2021
    #1
  2. GörkemKöksal Win User

    download disappeared after pausing

    You are amazing but it is ridiculous to disappear from downloads and could not continue from the gamepass edition. Thank you so much
  3. GörkemKöksal Win User

    download disappeared after pausing

    Same issue and where did you find these files i want to delete and redownload but i could not find it.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

    download disappeared after pausing

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Given the problem you are having, I suggest you try the procedure below.

    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.

    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.

    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.

    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

    - If that works, the download will probably pick up where it left off.

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  5. ImAice Win User

    Paused Downloads disappear

    I see. You might want to try and check if the issue still persist without the external hard drive because in most cases, it can cause issues like this.
  6. ChadmoCephus Win User

    Paused Downloads disappear

    I do have an external hard drive plugged in. It started doing this when I formatted the hard drive.
Thema:

download disappeared after pausing

Loading...
  1. download disappeared after pausing - Similar Threads - download disappeared pausing

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?

    in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds disappearing, am i the only one?: I was enrolled into the beta but moved down to delta hoping it would fix the issue of my download speeds dropping to just 0. I have an ethernet connection and projected speeds of abt 300-400 but...
  8. Hard drive space disappearing after failed download.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hard drive space disappearing after failed download.: How can I get my PC's storage space back? I was downloading a game when my computer closed the xbox app, the game did not download but the space on my hard drive has been used and cannot be...
  9. Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build.

    in XboX Insiders
    Items paused in the download queue disappear after updating build.: I’ve been reporting this issue whenever this happens, now I’m looking if anyone has been able to fix it. I left a few games/updates paused to give priority to a game that was at the bottom of the...
  10. Games Download for Gold Member Disappear

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Download for Gold Member Disappear: Hi Ops, My ID is [Mod Removed] and I am Gold Member for the console 360. In this month, I can't download the monthly games. I want to know why? I should have ability download 2 games promoted by...