Download bloqueados de jogos

Discus and support Download bloqueados de jogos in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Os downloads dos jogos da Xbox Live estão bloqueados em meu console Xbox 360. Comprei um jogo e não consigo fazer o download dele. Isso é roubo, eu... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrunoGamer13579, Oct 29, 2017.

  1. Download bloqueados de jogos


    Os downloads dos jogos da Xbox Live estão bloqueados em meu console Xbox 360. Comprei um jogo e não consigo fazer o download dele. Isso é roubo, eu compro e eles bloqueiam meus downloads. Eles chegam em 79% e depois param, até que
    eu recebo a mensagem "Não foi possível fazer o download". Ou a Microsoft resolve esse problema ou ela vai levar um processo por ter me roubado! Alguém me ajuda resolver isso!?

    :)
     
    BrunoGamer13579, Oct 29, 2017
    #1
  2. Agarius
    Agarius Guest
    Game with Gold para XONE / XBOX 360 REVELADO - JUNHO

    Tenho 1 mês de Gold Grátis para ativar na minha Live US. Será que consigo baixar o Dark Souls e jogar com meu perfil BR normalmente?

    Obs: O pior não é ter jogos bloqueados para o Brasil, o pior é eles estarem lá " venda" e quando você clica para comprar ele diz que não tem para a sua região.

    É como colocar algum produto na vitrine de uma loja e quando você chega no balcão, o atendente fala: O senhor não tem permissão para comprar este item... mesmo com o dinheiro que ele vale.

    ¬¬
     
    Agarius, Oct 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Novo Xbox vs Ps 4

    E outra pro pessoal que esta com medo de que não seram lançados mais jogos pro 360 , sim sera lançado sim jogos pra 360 ate por que o Xbox primeira geraçao so parou de ser lançado jogos em 2008 e o ps2 ate 2010 , 2011 eram lançados jogos
     
    renatocabuloso, Oct 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

    Download bloqueados de jogos

    Hello Download bloqueados de jogos :)

    please next time write your question in English so more people can help you Download bloqueados de jogos ;)

    if i understand your problem, you get the installation of a game stopped!!!

    check this link for a support on this issue:

    Error Installing Xbox One Game

    bye bye
     
    Frizio I iB, Oct 29, 2017
    #4
  5. Frizio I iB Win User

    Download bloqueados de jogos

  6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

    Brazilian Xbox live

    Cara tambem sou brasileiro e fiquei mal com isso, queria muito o SOTN alem de não ter o jogo eles colocam the maw novamente.

    O xbox br poderia fazer algo sobre essa questão de alguns jogos bloqueados.
  7. PEPE Z0MBIE 666 Win User

    desbloqueio

    Bloqueado e só jogos originais..é assim que tem que ser =)

    Assim como nós achamos que os piratas gastam rios de dinheiro com destraves, eles acham que nós gastamos rios de dinheiro com games originais.. tadinhos.......
  8. PEPE Z0MBIE 666 Win User

    changing my country

    Cara, eu tenho uma conta US e moro no Brasil.. Meu único problema é com download de games on Demand, que é quase tudo bloqueado para o nosso IP..

    Mas jogo online tranquilo, compro microsoft points e gold por cartao pré-pago (mais seguro).

    Migração de conta infelizmente não existe mais =(

    Abração conterrâneo!
  9. ChiefJoboo Win User

    Onde está o Dragon Age 2 do Games With Gold? [Where is Games With Gold Dragon Age 2?]

    Eu já vi outros com esse problema do Brasil. Parece que o jogo Dragon Age 2 não está disponível nessa região.
    Você não poderá baixá-lo e eles poderão mudar o jogo para algo que esteja disponível, se possível.
    Os jogos digitais são bloqueados por várias razões e, infelizmente, este jogo pode ser bloqueado por região.

    ---------------

    I have seen others with this problem from Brazil. It seems the game Dragon Age 2 is not available in that region. You will not be able to download it and they may switch the game to something else that is available, if possible. Digital games are region locked
    for various reasons, and unfortunately this game may be region locked.
Thema:

Download bloqueados de jogos

Loading...
  1. Download bloqueados de jogos - Similar Threads - Download bloqueados jogos

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...