Download Beatles soundtracks

Discus and support Download Beatles soundtracks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Somebody who knows what do do? Playing xbox 360 guitar hero and rock band but most beatles rock band. I'm a a bit old-fashioned yes I know (53... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlittaLej, Feb 3, 2018.

  1. AlittaLej
    AlittaLej Guest

    Download Beatles soundtracks


    Somebody who knows what do do?



    Playing xbox 360 guitar hero and rock band but most beatles rock band. I'm a a bit old-fashioned yes I know (53 )with an xbox 360 console + all games to it but it works great for me and I love it. The problem is how to download extra songs, I have downloaded
    a bunch but it will be quite expensive in the long run, and to Beatles rock band I have searched with no luck . The big problem is that I discovered this hobby 10-15 discover too late. My question: is possible to find, for example. Beatles songs from somewhere,
    think the Beatles RB. Just contains 41 songs. I ´ve had xbox live membership before but would it be a benefit to start a new membership in my in my situation, getting more songs to my Beatles rock band.

    Someone may have tips or can help me.

    Thank you for answers from a real guitar loving xbox 360 girl in their best years.

    :)
     
    AlittaLej, Feb 3, 2018
    #1
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Elder Scrolls Soundtracks Finally On iTunes!

    The best soundtrack for a video game should go to something like Just Dance or Rock Band(the Beatles one)
     
    x24hrs2livex, Feb 3, 2018
    #2
  3. Have microsoft gone insane?

    Some some said artist make their majority money on merchandise and touring spot on! they also make money out of broadcasting too ie being played on the radio. Take the Beatles for instance Beatles merchandise is worth 9 hundred something million a year.
    Also the one thing that kept MJ afloat was he bought the copyright to all the Beatles back catalogue. Artist make money out of games, films, adverts you name it. CD sales are virtually dead as we live in the download age now.
     
    WildChameleon, Feb 3, 2018
    #3
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Elder Scrolls Soundtracks Finally On iTunes!

    The best soundtrack for a video game should go to something like Just Dance or Rock Band(the Beatles one)
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Recover Rockband The Beatles downloaded songs?

    as Beatles rock band is delisted, you have to download them from your purchase history
  6. Miss Pwny Win User

    What will be the song you play in the background while playing Skyrim?

    Game soundtrack most likely :p when the mood strikes ill just turn on my console's music. No particular playlists for certain games, just a small chunk of my large net of musical taste, from the beatles to killswitch engage to katy perry to dubstep and urrwhere
    inbetween. Usually on my xbox though I listen to Damone, Sick Puppies, Rise Against, Halestorm, etc. Stuff of that nature.
  7. WildChameleon Win User

    Have microsoft gone insane?

    Some some said artist make their majority money on merchandise and touring spot on! they also make money out of broadcasting too ie being played on the radio. Take the Beatles for instance Beatles merchandise is worth 9 hundred something million a year.
    Also the one thing that kept MJ afloat was he bought the copyright to all the Beatles back catalogue. Artist make money out of games, films, adverts you name it. CD sales are virtually dead as we live in the download age now.
  8. Def Oso Win User

    Music in orbit sure sounds like Avatar Editor music...

    LOL, yeah its hard to believe a Beatle helped make the tunes on this game. Not a Beatles fan by no means but I hear they were popular?
Thema:

Download Beatles soundtracks

Loading...
  1. Download Beatles soundtracks - Similar Threads - Download Beatles soundtracks

  2. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  3. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  4. My downloads haven't been working since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    My downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching....
  5. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  8. one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...

    in XboX Insiders
    one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their xbox one and she got...: one of my friends cant get forza horizons four to download onto their Xbox one and she got it not that long ago because she wanted to play it with me but it wont download at all and I've tried...
  9. Project helix idea for downloading mods

    in XboX Insiders
    Project helix idea for downloading mods: With the announcement that the next console will be able to play pc games as well as console I would love the ability to download mods. As someone who doesn't have space for a PC setup but loved...
  10. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...